Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

Is it bad enough to justify a remake? If so, I might be inclined to do one, but not in high detail. Just a basic body. No servos or anything like that. If I do,I could add the bottom cutouts and pipes, but that's about as far as I'd want to take the detail.

I was just going to bump them ,,,,wes .....note the art work..................yes they will be "painted" later

Attachments

• ScreenShots35b6.jpg
    ScreenShots35b6.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I don't really think they'd be that bad. Has anyone got the pics that were asked for? I'll check into 3 views and see what I can come up with. I'll report back with my decision.

Ok, I'm on my phone, so things are a little unclear, but is that cookie monster in the cockpit in the top view?:p

Good news is, if I do the model, I've got two good views to use from that pic.

Last edited:
All I'm lacking from that is the front view. This model seems pretty simplistic up front, so if not if be able to work around it. I usually just get confused with the front view anyway. :D

Like the art work. They really stand out. As far as when/how it is up to you. Things are changed enough that I am going to have to re-learn the software (PS) I will pick up what needs to be obtained from the links though. Probably tonight.....

Taz, if and only if you'll hang around and supply pics when needed, I'll do another model. Mind you, it will take time, maybe upwards of a month, to complete this model. I don't work on them every night, and I only put in a couple hours at a time on them. You bail on me, and I drop the project. Work with Doug to get the physics right, and one of you post the AV in a new thread. I'll make that the build thread to post progress reports. Once finished, I'll work with Maj. If he wants to, and map it to use his CS, unless he wants to wait on the new model. Either way, I don't care. Starting the new thread will be my queue to start the model, and your acceptance to my terms. The AV doesn't need to be in the first post, just somewhere along the lines of the build. Make sure in the title of the thread that you mention "Sukhoi" and "build" to get my attention.

And just for my clarification, you guys ate using the Sukhoi from the add ons, correct? Not an EP model?

Ill let you know what I decide Doug. If Taz doesnt respond pretty quickly, I may take liberty and do it for myself just to have a model going.

Thanks for the offer.

The gear on the AO 3 Sukhoi is further back
making it hard to line up the front port in the correct position
I can move them back or forward but a concession is going to have to be made...or I can leave it ....your call taz
BTW..there is nothing I can do to change the gear color

Oh my.... that is simply amazing.
I cannot find my photos of the Sukhoi. I'll have to take some more next chance I get.

Taz, if and only if you'll hang around and supply pics when needed, I'll do another model. Mind you, it will take time, maybe upwards of a month, to complete this model. I don't work on them every night, and I only put in a couple hours at a time on them. You bail on me, and I drop the project. Work with Doug to get the physics right, and one of you post the AV in a new thread. I'll make that the build thread to post progress reports. Once finished, I'll work with Maj. If he wants to, and map it to use his CS, unless he wants to wait on the new model. Either way, I don't care. Starting the new thread will be my queue to start the model, and your acceptance to my terms. The AV doesn't need to be in the first post, just somewhere along the lines of the build. Make sure in the title of the thread that you mention "Sukhoi" and "build" to get my attention.

And just for my clarification, you guys ate using the Sukhoi from the add ons, correct? Not an EP model?

No worries, I am a busy guy with my online biz, but I'll do my best getting what you need. I cannot the drive with my Sukhoi photos on them, only the photos of the airframe before I completed it.

I'll even be happy to "donate" a little something for your efforts. I really appreciate you guys. I am computer illiterate when it comes to this type of work.

Thanks for everything, really, I mean that.

Hey guys,

Since my primary computer is down (struck by lightning yesterday) the best I can do for now is the following link. I downloaded a bunch of various photos of the airplane and added them to my photo bucket account.

I hope this helps a little. If my computer cannot be saved, I'll have to take all new photos of my plane, and to be honest, that may not happen for a while.

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/jdasch/library/RC_Airplanes/170cc_H9_Sukhoi

Thanks again!

Well, to be honest with you here, I may still make the model, but I'll take liberty on all decisions if I do. I don't take much time out of my day to do this, and I don't want to wait while I could be doing something. We all are busy with or own lives, and do this as a hobby. When we run into a snag, we ask for specific pics. We need them for a reason, especially for the CS portion. Why can't you take pics now? Don't you own this model? One of this caliber would be kept very near to me as I'm sure its well worth a few grand.

Saying it may take a while to get pics is a real deal breaker for must around here that still do this work.

Last edited:
Back