Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

HAHAHAhahaha! :D

Yes I am!

And on that CS, the only thing I could do was clean the tail up a bit. I wanted to
leave the lines that divide the panels and control surfaces alone.
I know I spelled that wrong but I'm not gonna go look for a dictionary.

The CS really needs a spectral map.

Last edited:
brields said:
I know I spelled that wrong but I'm not gonna go look for a dictionary.

The CS really needs a spectral map.
Download google chrome and your spelling worries will be over. ;) "Surfaces"

I have google chrome. I just use spell-check.
We know how reliable that is. :rolleyes:

Any way, I'm not going to bother uploading the newest version of my CS.
there's no point.

surface..... ;)

Ask brentg if he still has the .psd file and would like to share even if its just a copy of that layer
he should have all of the panel lines on a separate layer

You are working on a .psd and not the classic tga right?......... if not you should be

brields said:
Any way, I'm not going to bother uploading the newest version of my CS.
there's no point.
I guess your attention meter isn't going high enough? What's the point of posting that you are not going to post something?

Maj. Numbskully said:
surface..... ;)

Ask brentg if he still has the .psd file and would like to share even if its just a copy of that layer
he should have all of the panel lines on a separate layer

You are working on a .psd and not the classic tga right?......... if not you should be

I used the TGA. Whats a PSD?
Time for me to go look for the "C.S.'s for Dummies" thread.

jeffpn said:
I guess your attention meter isn't going high enough? What's the point of posting that you are not going to post something?

My attention meter has always been in the low zone.

a .psd file (PhotoShopDocument
is a file that lets you preserve layers
on one layer you can have all of the base colors
on another layer you can have just the panel lines
on another layer you can have all of the graphics/text

working with separate layers allows you more control in the CS process and makes your work flow easier
for example:
say you have a graphic over a part of the plane where 2 different colors of the paint job meet
or has a panel line going through it and you need to move that graphic over a little to make it correct or re-size it
if you're working on the tga
that means first you have to carefully out line or select just the graphic to move it
then after you move it you have to go back and fix those 2 other colors or the panel line

if you had the graphic on its own layer you would just use the rectangle marquee tool to outline it and move the graphic ................... whats under or around it remains untouched.....

On a psd every time you paste some thing to it it automatically creates a "layer"
or you can create a blank layer to paint on

If you want to make a specular or bump map using layers is a must !

Last edited:
Brields........................If these guys did`nt see any future in your ability to do a CS, they would not have made there previous posts`. ASK ME HOW I KNOW. Listen to what your`re being told ;) . I could not have done the CS`s I`ve done without there help.Sorry Again Major, I`d request a CS, but.........you would probably tell me to do my own, thanks to all of your advice, I finally can ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

hello

brields said:
Time for me to go look for the "C.S.'s for Dummies" thread.
Brields, If you get Gimp (it's FREE), you can look at the bottom of my signature, to check out my Gimp users guide. It is also FREE.

Lets try to respect the Major and get back to the thread topic Requesting color schemes.

Last edited:
Speaking of which

Maj. May I get a copy of the .psd for my AT-11?

:D

Been Meaning to ask for a copy for some time. Feeble minded I guess.

Let me know if you have my address. Will PM you if needed. ?

Thanks As Always. For sure..............

No problem
but we'll need to use X-fire , Send Big Files or something like that
let me now how you want to do it ,I'll be home tonight and get it ready to send

Your Choice

Whatever your pleasure as far as how and time. Just help me to keep times for zones correct. I am EST.

Thank you
:D

We'll just use transfer big files that way you can DL the .psd at your convenience

I need your permission to give them your E-mail addy though
then they'll send you a link to DL it .............its free and safe I've sent and received files with it before ;)

Last edited:
Maj. Numbskully said:
We'll just use transfer big files that way you can DL the .psd at your convenience

I need your permission to give them your E-mail addy though
then they'll send you a link to DL it .............its free and safe I've sent and received files with it before ;)

Seems I dropped the ball here. I got your PM and sent ansswer/apology.

You have my permission to give my email for sommething like that. I have nno problem with it. Thank you for asking.

Back