Tractor 120

over all great plane but for me it has a tracking issue with the rudder. always wants to go slightly left. Great plane technoid!!!

That could possibly be controller drift. Try recalibrating. I've got the issue on ailerons so have been modifying all of mine with a 5 percent deadband complex channel input like legoman suggested.

I finished the rib cages for the left wing now I need to map them. Then I'll mirror them to create the rib cages for the right wing. There's still a fair amount of work to do but I'm getting there. Here's a picture of where I'm at.

Tractor 120 54.jpg

After relaxing for a bit I mapped the aileron rib cage so the only one left is the flap. Then I can mirror them and create the rib cages for the right side and they will already be mapped. I'm looking forward to doing a transparent color scheme for it this CS will be a modified version of the color scheme from their website for the Tractor 120 V2 it's not transparent but it should look good that way.

Tractor 120 56.jpg

I mirrored the left wing rib cages to create them for the right wing and then did some last minute tweaking. When I created the rib cages I cloned the wing, aileron, and flap and then recessed the wing rib cage to fit inside the wing but I forgot to do that for the aileron and flap so I need to recess them the next time I work on it. Then it will be ready to create a transparent color scheme. Pedro wants a transparent blue color scheme with nothing on it so he can add the decals to create the color scheme he has on his Tractor so I guess that's what I'll do and then upload it here for him to grab. So things are moving along just a bit slow. Here's a picture showing the structure.

Tractor 120 60.jpg

I recessed the aileron and flap rib cages and then started adding new areas in the color scheme to create transparency for the wing, aileron, and flap rib cages. I have the wing area finished but I still need to add the transparency areas for the ailerons and flaps. I'm on a short break now but I'll do that soon, just thought I'd drop by with an update.

It's gonna look cool with the transparent CS. I sent you an airfield I'm working on to try out when you have the time.

I mirrored the left wing rib cages to create them for the right wing and then did some last minute tweaking. When I created the rib cages I cloned the wing, aileron, and flap and then recessed the wing rib cage to fit inside the wing but I forgot to do that for the aileron and flap so I need to recess them the next time I work on it. Then it will be ready to create a transparent color scheme. Pedro wants a transparent blue color scheme with nothing on it so he can add the decals to create the color scheme he has on his Tractor so I guess that's what I'll do and then upload it here for him to grab. So things are moving along just a bit slow. Here's a picture showing the structure.

View attachment 120935
It's very beautiful!!!

Back