Northop XB-35/YB-49 Build

are you saying you made the triangle count go down, like cold weather?
I think Legoman meant GRRR !!, because RF does not give us 500,000 tri's to play with.

I guess I sort of used the wrong phrase

Go brrr is a phrase applied to a machine or other item that can be used to "simply" solve a problem. The phrase originated within memes that depicted the A-10 Warthog military aircraft "solving" problems by firing its powerful machine guns at them. -slangit.com

I am kind of spamming triangle to make the plane

It's cool that some of the cameras can be rotated using the underneath sliders. (there's probably an official name for them, but that's all I got for now. ?)

The frame rate for me isn't the highest, of course, but it's still enjoyable because it's not the lowest either.

Last edited:
I have noticed that before too. Quite unexpected, but I'm sure there's a good reason. Maybe it's because each one of them is a separate collidable object, and each one of them can move.

it is that with the aero calculations for all of them I could remove the aero calcs for the bombs and get a massive FPS boost as that is the limiting factor, but they would fall flat instead of nosing over

Back