Recent content by Álvaro Torrubia

1. Álvaro Torrubia

Doubts creating an acrobatic jet.

Hi guys, I am creating an acrobatic jet with a friend and we´ve got several doubts. We need to know what pieces must go releases and which not, I imagine that this characteristic is shared with all the planes. We have created the 3D design and we also need to know if it´s necessary to texturize...
  2. Álvaro Torrubia

An-225 build

It looks great legoman! Antonov 225 is one of my favourite planes. Will it open the cargo door as indeed?
  3. Álvaro Torrubia

Eurocopter EC-120 Ala 78 (Patrulla Aspa RC)_CS

Aspa Patrol was created in September 2003, when the initiative of daring pilot was granted, giving the green light to the creation of a acrobatic helicopters patrol. Aspa Patrol use five helicopters Eurocopter EC 120B Colibri. There are two pilots per heli, who also are flight helicopters...
  4. Álvaro Torrubia

Álvaro Torrubia submitted a new upload: Eurocopter EC-120 Ala 78 (Patrulla Aspa RC)_CS View the Swap Page
  5. Álvaro Torrubia

Álvaro Torrubia updated Eurocopter EC-120 Ala 78 (Patrulla Aspa RC)_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. Álvaro Torrubia

Eurocopter EC-120 RF7_AV

Eurocopter EC-120 modified primarily with a different motor sound (O.S. 61 Heli). Some adjusts in the heli mechanics, main rotor, tail rotor and exhaust for make it fly better and like a real RC heli. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do!
  7. Álvaro Torrubia

Eurocopter EC-120 RF7_AV

Álvaro Torrubia submitted a new upload: Eurocopter EC-120 RF7_AV View the Swap Page
  8. Álvaro Torrubia

Importing a motor sound

Thank you very much guys! Finally I´ve got what I wanted.
  9. Álvaro Torrubia

Importing a motor sound

Hello, I would like to import a motor sound for an heli to replace the original. I've tried it by several ways but I don't get it. The motor sound which I want to import is from other imported heli. I would like to know if you know some intructions to do it. Thanks and sorry for my bad english...
Back