Importing a motor sound

Álvaro Torrubia

Hello,
I would like to import a motor sound for an heli to replace the original. I've tried it by several ways but I don't get it.
The motor sound which I want to import is from other imported heli.
I would like to know if you know some intructions to do it.
Thanks and sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish.

Paso 1 usted toma vaya a editar helicopter.Paso 2 encontrar motor de doble clic en él y luego desplazarse hacia abajo para que haga clic en el sonido del motor y ha escogido el sonido que emitirán

Paso 1 usted toma vaya a editar helicopter.Paso 2 encontrar motor de doble clic en él y luego desplazarse hacia abajo para que haga clic en el sonido del motor y ha escogido el sonido que emitirán

I believe he was asking how to import the sound profile not just change the sound

Creo que estaba preguntando cómo importar el perfil de sonido no sólo cambiar el sonido

Hello,
I would like to import a motor sound for an heli to replace the original. I've tried it by several ways but I don't get it.
The motor sound which I want to import is from other imported heli.
I would like to know if you know some intructions to do it.
Thanks and sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish.

No sé dónde está el problema exacto que está encontrando es así que voy a cubrir la mayor parte de ella

Paso 1 , el nombre de los archivos de sonido con el número de revoluciones que representan para el motor real. Paso 2 , poner todos los archivos de sonido que desee importar a una carpeta. El nombre de la carpeta no es importante . Paso 3 , abierta y haga clic en el elemento de menú en el cuadro 1. Paso 4 en la nueva ventana, haga clic en “Browse” y seleccione uno de los archivos de sonido en la carpeta de sonido del motor . Como se ve en la imagen 2. Haga clic en "Next >" . Paso 4 , dan el nombre del motor para el interior Realflight como se ve en la imagen 3. Este es semi- permanente puede ser necesaria por lo que las versiones de "prueba" . Haga clic en Finalizar.

I don't know where the exact problem you are encountering is so I will cover most of it

Step 1, name the sound files with the rpm that they represent for the real engine. Step 2, put all the sound files you want to import in to one folder. The name of the folder is not important. Step 3, open and click on the menu item in picture 1. Step 4 in the new window click “Browse” and select one of the sound files in your engine sound folder. As seen in picture 2. Click “next >”. Step 4, give the engine name for inside Realflight as seen in picture 3. This is semi-permanent so “test” versions may be needed. Click Finish

Back