Recent content by 4engines

1. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Junkboy....I can't believe my eyes! I saw your post and I almost fell over! I want to personally thank you for a great Taurus....Thanks for the file. You did an awesome job. It's been a long road to get to this point. You were the guy who made it all happen. Many thanks.....you really made...
  2. 4

avro lancaster request

I found some color schemes for the Lancaster.
  3. 4

Top Flight Taurus

thanks guys :)
  4. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Heeley, Glad you're back with the modelling. I thought from that one post you were done with contributing to the sim. Your new paint scheme and DC 10 are awesome. I actually saw your Bandit too. You're amazing - how lifelike you make your models. Your models, shapes, outline, paint schemes...
  5. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Is there a designer/modeller that would make up the Taurus since Heeley won't finish it or let it go? It's a great handling model. Hoping someone picks it up. Press reset.
  6. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Heeley, I couldn't believe when I saw your post that you gave up on the whole thing. I can totally understand where you are coming from after reading some of the back and forth that's going on. They're wrong to attack you like that. All you have done is give your expertise to KE. It's wrong...
  7. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Heeley, Just wanted to say that the work that you do is fantastic....the Taurus turned out great! I totally appreciate the work that you and Mikeymike do and more modellers should. I just hope you can at least work together to finish the Taurus for 3.5. It will make everyones day. Again...
  8. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Heeleycopter, You've done a great job on the Taurus. It turned out really nice. I just hope one of the designers can do the flight physics for the Taurus. Believe me, everyone won't believe what they're flying. It's one of the nicest flying models, so one of you designers out there you...
  9. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Heeleycopter, Haven't seen an update lately, how's that beautiful Taurus coming along?
  10. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Heeleycopter, You totally amaze me at the superb work you've done on the Taurus. That's the nicest model....can't wait!
  11. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Heeleycopter, I think that's great that you're doing the classic engine and classic paint scheme. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
  12. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Heeleycopter, I just figured out how to send the attachment. Here is the 3 view plan. I hope this will work out for you. Thanks again.
  13. 4

Top Flight Taurus

heeleycopter, I have just read your post and it's great that you will design it. I have the 3 view plan and picture but can't figure out how to send it. Can you give me some direction on sending it to you. Can I send it by e-mail? Thanks. Frank
  14. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Does anybody know if there is a Top Flight Taurus available for R.F. 3.5? It's a great model and it would be great for R.F. Could one of the designer's make up one for R.F.? Thanks.
  15. 4

Top Flight Taurus

Does anybody know if there is a Top flight old Taurus available for Real Flight? I know that it would be a great model for R.F. If it hasn't been modeled, is it possible for Miky Mike or one of the designers to make it up? I can supply the 3 view plan and pictures. Thanks!
Back