Recent content by Airbusfan

1. A

MFG-AU-V2_PI

The grey garbage can is a crash-object I took from RF Addons Volume 5. If you are confident with editing a scenery you could substitute this object with a primitive cylinder from the original RF objects. Otherwise you can delete this object and save the scenery...
  2. A

MFG-AU-V2_PI

Airbusfan submitted a new upload: MFG-AU-V2_PI View the Swap Page
  3. A

MFG-AU-V2_PI

Version 2 of a small airfield behind a forest-strip next to company Lindinger in Austria. The viewpoint of this new photoscenery is where the pilots of this club stand when flying their model-planes. I have now added trees as depth buffers in the near background. Turn up the wind and you will...
  4. A

E-flite Turbo Timber 2_0m

First of all: THANK you for your excellent work on this plane! I have already tried it and it flies so realistic! Great job!!! After so many hours of work I can understand that you have become tired of working on this project. What makes me happy is that you will keep the float version in mind...
  5. A

I can understand that you are focused on finishing your project - nevertheless I am still hoping that you will find some motivation to continue this wonderful project and create and AV with floats. I have no idea if this is possible but as far as I have seen you are undoubtedly the man who could...
  6. A

Looks so great and realistic!
  7. A

I also would leave the servo cover mapping the way it is. The original colour scheme is really pretty!
  8. A

Flex Innovations Edge Ted UK_CS

That's a great pity! I really like your orange and blue version!
  9. A

How can I download your updated version?
  10. A

I promise you to give you a like in your updated version!
  11. A

Request Aircraft Here!

Thank you!
  12. A

I am dreaming of additional floats... would be a perfect combination!
  13. A

Looks great so far!!!!
  14. A

Slick 360 skywing_CS

Hi, luann! I have found an extremely nice CS on the following website: https://braeckman-modellbau.de/product_info.php?products_id=195&language=en Could you imagine to create this CS for Real Flight?
  15. A

Request Aircraft Here!

Slick 360 - request wonderful colour scheme... Link: https://braeckman-modellbau.de/product_info.php?products_id=195#horizontalTab2
Back