Recent content by aiRhoG

1. A

G4.5 heli's drifts left - cant fix?

Thanks for your input on this! I now know what to expect when I have actual $$ in the air, thank GOD for SIMS, I guess Real Flight is the REAL DEAL then! At last count I have crashed 200 billion dollars worth of virtual aircraft. Keep the Blades up and the skids down......Hog ......out :cool:
  2. A

Good to know, thanks, so I wont crash my new full size! I wish! :D
  3. A

Thanks again! You put me on to the truth, and after researching real helicopters, you were right on the money, Now can you please take me for a ride in your real heli? I will need to see proof for myself.... LOL Thanks...later :cool:
  4. A

Yes I should have done more research at this website then I would not have came of like a total noob ..... crash and burn! :D
  5. A

Yes you are a peep! and Rodger that! :D
  6. A

Thank YOU! Now that makes sense to me, I think you have solved my problem! It must designed into the programming for realism, I was curious if other peeps that purchased this were having the same experience. Thanks.... :cool:
  7. A

Oh yea, I have worn out that part of the program! I have two different versions and controllers as well and the 7 channel radio and all have been calibrated and re-calibrated countless times, I really would not have posted this thread without the obvious fix's, but I really appreciate your...
  8. A

Hmmmm Ok so I guess you have a great point and have proven something here, you have the same issue! I realize that you do have to compensate for any adjustment discrepancies if there are any, but I would think that you should be able to get to absolute (0) on all control adjustments and the heli...
  9. A

Does your Real Flight G4.5 drift left with the heli ? :confused:
  10. A

Yes, I agree with you that there is some drift on the real thing. but what I am saying is that it will actually just start drifting left even on the ground as you start to power up! Thanks for your comments! AirHog.....
  11. A

Hi does anyone else have this issue with real flight? The helicopters always drift left upon lift off no matter how much calibrating or adjusting they always drift left! I have purchased Real flight 3 and Real flight 4.5 and both of them do the same thing! I have tried everything including...
Back