Recent content by Andy2930

1. A

Aerobatic Team Try-Outs

haha!!
  2. A

Aerobatic Team Try-Outs

Wait, I joined in April 2010? I thought it was longer than that!?!?!?!?
  3. A

Aerobatic Team Try-Outs

HaHa! I heard there was another Andy on here. I created my account about 2 years ago and haven't used it since then. I would change my name on here so people wouldn't get confused but I dont know how.
  4. A

Come Fly With Me!

Only Comment IF you USE G4.5! We dont care for you people who have to tell us that nobody flies online because you use RF6. Some of use do! People who do still use G4.5 please comment here if you want to fly online with others! I am starting to use online almost daily. Let others know when you...
  5. A

Aerobatic Team Try-Outs

I am online Now!
  6. A

Aerobatic Team Try-Outs

I will hopefully be on G4.5 online from 8:00pm to 10:00pm CDT if anyone wants to join me!
  7. A

Aerobatic Team Try-Outs

I run 4.50.050
  8. A

Aerobatic Team Try-Outs

I will also be flying almost every night from 6:30pm to 10:00 pm CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME!!! My lobby is usually always called "all welcome". My flight time will vary between what I said above, I am not that obsessed with this but I do fly A LOT!
  9. A

Anyone out there online

I still use G4.5!! I am starting to fly almost every night from 6:30pm to 10:00pm CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME!!! My online play will vary but that is when I will usually be online. Join my lobby and if you don't like my airport then I will change it. I am not picky as long as I have people to fly with!
  10. A

4.5 multi player

I am! I can fly any night from 6:30pm to 10:00 pm CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME!
  11. A

Aerobatic Team Try-Outs

Hello, I am interested in making an Aerobatic Team. Anyone can join. We will fly in G4.5 and/or if people have FS2004 (FS9). We will mainly do this for fun but also to show off our skills. We will fly what ever planes/helis we want, I am not picky. Let's try and get 16 people in this!!!! Comment...
Back