Aerobatic Team Try-Outs

Andy2930

Hello, I am interested in making an Aerobatic Team. Anyone can join. We will fly in G4.5 and/or if people have FS2004 (FS9). We will mainly do this for fun but also to show off our skills. We will fly what ever planes/helis we want, I am not picky. Let's try and get 16 people in this!!!! Comment if you want to join!

I will also be flying almost every night from 6:30pm to 10:00 pm CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME!!! My lobby is usually always called "all welcome". My flight time will vary between what I said above, I am not that obsessed with this but I do fly A LOT!

You should probably state which specific G4.5 version you're running, not all versions play well together if at all.

Impostor!! You can tell because he can spell.
HaHa! I heard there was another Andy on here. I created my account about 2 years ago and haven't used it since then. I would change my name on here so people wouldn't get confused but I dont know how.

HaHa! I heard there was another Andy on here. I created my account about 2 years ago and haven't used it since then. I would change my name on here so people wouldn't get confused but I dont know how.
Wait, I joined in April 2010? I thought it was longer than that!?!?!?!?

Andy Digits

There are really at least 3 Andys. Before you started posting, there was good Andy (abaser) and bad Andy (me). Join in and be the third. It will be fun to confuse the other friends on the board. :p

Back