Recent content by anthony7820

1. A

Avant Mostro 700E_EA

Here is the Avant Mostro 700 E for RF7. I ended up losing the max file on my computer so there are a few odds and ends that aren't complete.
  2. A

Avant Mostro 700E_EA

anthony7820 submitted a new upload: Avant Mostro 700E_EA View the Swap Page
  3. A

Avant Mostro 700E_EA - Images

Images
  4. A

Avant Mostro 700E_EA

anthony7820 updated Avant Mostro 700E_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. A

Request: Campfire Flying

I just meant, Realflight doesn't really have anything like this whereas NeXt has spotlight flying, campfire flying, etc.. Realflight is the better simulator; but NeXt has some more features when it comes to those kinds of things. If Realflight had these features, it would beat out NeXt and the...
  6. A

Request: Campfire Flying

I agree. It would make Realflight have the edge over the NeXt simulator if this was implemented :D
  7. A

Rave Ballistic 635_EA

Here is my Rave Ballistic 635. This is my first time modeling. Thanks to Jonas Wackershauser for teaching me how to model and import into RealFlight. Canopy Release on Ch. 6 Flab Knob
  8. A

Rave Ballistic 635_EA

anthony7820 submitted a new upload: Rave Ballistic 635_EA View the Swap Page
  9. A

Rave Ballistic 635_EA - Images

Images
  10. A

Rave Ballistic 635_EA

anthony7820 updated Rave Ballistic 635_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. A

SunBurst_CS

SunBurst Scheme for Stingray 500
  12. A

SunBurst_CS

anthony7820 submitted a new upload: SunBurst_CS View the Swap Page
  13. A

StingrayBlue_CS

Blue Color Scheme for the CYE Stingray 500, with Red LED lights for night flying.
  14. A

StingrayBlue_CS

anthony7820 submitted a new upload: StingrayBlue_CS View the Swap Page
  15. A

RF7 (7.00.022) Error in Aircraft Editor 100% of the time

Hmm. I updated to 7.00.022 again.(I had to downgrade to finish my project) and now everything works fine. I know Johnny was having the same issue and it wasn't just my program or model. Everything seems fine now :)
Back