RF7 (7.00.022) Error in Aircraft Editor 100% of the time

anthony7820

Ok, I usually don't report and post errors, but this one has been bugging me and happening 100% of the time!! It gets very frustrating especially when trying to work on a new model inside of RealFlight

So here is the issue, when I go into the Editor inside Realflight and open a new Heli Mechanics section to the new model, and add the main rotor, it starts with a huge Flap to lead Lag and Hub Center to Flab Hinge. When I try to edit either of those numbers the program brings up the extremely annoying "Please report to Knifeedge" Error that I'm sure everyone has witnessed and then the whole program crashes instantly.

So far this has happened to me 12/12 times when trying to edit those numbers.

Please someone address this issue so I can continue on with my project!!!!

Edit: Actually it happens when editing just about anything under the Main Rotor section of the Heli Mechanics as far as I can tell.

Thanks,
Anthony

Last edited:
I tried this just now and didn't experience any problems. Can you provide some additional information? What aircraft do you see this with?

Hmm. I updated to 7.00.022 again.(I had to downgrade to finish my project) and now everything works fine. I know Johnny was having the same issue and it wasn't just my program or model. Everything seems fine now :)

Back