Recent content by badfish

1. B

Compatibility issue with older CPUs

You folks that don't have the previous RF should tell the Techs at GP you don't. They sent me a G4.5 to use till the new version is ready to be mailed out. :cool:
  2. B

That's great to hear. I called them also once I figured out what to do and have to say that those guys at KE Software are great. That they are there to take care of us.. Thanks for the response.. :)
  3. B

AMD issues

Forgive me. You are right. It was my first time to post in any forum. I was very frustrated in my attempt to use this simulator with no results. I realize you guys are trying to help the end users work out problems but seem to come on a little strong with people that are already confused...
  4. B

AMD issues

Anal attentive ? Maybe alittle ? That should get you a long way to a sucessful life.
  5. B

I'm also having this problem and would like to be notified when the problem is corrected. Best regards. Kit Keith. badfish_kk@yahoo.com
  6. B

AMD issues

What stickers MAN ? :eek: Preatyy tough when your new to the sport . :) OK - Just figured it out. Thanks for the advice. :rolleyes: It was realy frustrating to order it and wait for it, to spend most of the night in an excited froth trying to work it out. Still can't wait.. :D
  7. B

AMD issues

When will AMD issues be resolved ? Just bought RF G5 with much joy to learn my AMD mp 2000+ dual processr will not run it. I don't want to buy another computer. Any hope on the wall ? How long for the fix. Best regards, Kit badfish_kk@Yahoo.com
Back