AMD issues

badfish

When will AMD issues be resolved ? Just bought RF G5 with much joy to learn my AMD mp 2000+ dual processr will not run it. I don't want to buy another computer. Any hope on the wall ? How long for the fix. Best regards, Kit badfish_kk@Yahoo.com

badfish said:
What stickers MAN ? :eek: Preatyy tough when your new to the sport . :)
I so don't get that. You figured out how to register, and you found the New Thread button. The stickies are at the top of each subforum, permanently there. Relevant posts for topics that come up often. There's also a search button in the upper right corner, so you can find old posts with answers for the questions you have. That way, you can find out your answers instantly. There's not many topics that haven't been discussed already. Generally, your answers are already here when you have the question. Welcome to the forums.

jeffpn said:
I so don't get that. You figured out how to register, and you found the New Thread button. The stickies are at the top of each subforum, permanently there. Relevant posts for topics that come up often. There's also a search button in the upper right corner, so you can find old posts with answers for the questions you have. That way, you can find out your answers instantly. There's not many topics that haven't been discussed already. Generally, your answers are already here when you have the question. Welcome to the forums.

Anal attentive ? Maybe alittle ? That should get you a long way to a sucessful life.

Just trying to help you. I think in your rush to start a new post, you didn't even bother to look at the stickies at the top of the forums. New people do have the ability to see them, I've seen it before. And my life is just fine, thank you. ;)

badfish said:
Anal attentive ? Maybe alittle ? That should get you a long way to a sucessful life.

It seems like your self appointed monikker, suits your character.

Have a look at the link on my signature. It may help you out in the future.

Forgive me. You are right. It was my first time to post in any forum. I was very frustrated in my attempt to use this simulator with no results. I realize you guys are trying to help the end users work out problems but seem to come on a little strong with people that are already confused. Sincerely Kit

Back