Recent content by Bananimal

1. B

Graphics issues with ATI 6990 and G5.5

On the contrary, my current position is well beyond advancement of a PC tech. You guys have fun trying to rip people apart. It is only yourselves that look immature and needing of something! What a boring life you must lead. LOL! And yes the problem was resolved! I might add that no one here...
  2. B

Problem solved!
  3. B

New photo fields in North Georgia uploaded to the G5.5 Swap Pages

Correct, but this can be countered by adding flat collision panels under the terrain. I actually added some to the Georgia Mountain field and was working on it. I lost it in my PC crash and don't want to take the time to do it again. It was a bear. Sorry, there are very few flat locations (if...
  4. B

By third do you mean the Georgia Mountain Flying Club? If so, the camera was level. That is how the field truly is. It is also why I did not add collision. I toyed with it for a few days. The only field where the camera was not level was GMARC. That was my first attempt at photographing panoramas.
  5. B

Well, the screenshot is not going to happen. When I take one, the screen freezes for an instant and when it does, the issue disappears in the screenshot.
  6. B

I'm in the process of uploading my photofields. They have no collision objects. Anyone that feels like adding them, feel free to do so and redistribute. They are all based in North Georgia. They are: Georgia Model Aiviators RC Club (GMARC) - Ball Ground GA Georgia Mountain - Gainesville GA...
  7. B

LOL! Two people in this thread have already downloaded two of them. And I'm the gimmie pig eh? :p The third and best one is uploading. I got better at stitching the photos after doing it for awhile.
  8. B

Taildraggers - Cartersville GA_PI

Taildraggers RC Club in Cartersville, GA. Photo Field - No Collision objects. Terrain and collision needs to be added. Feel free to redistribute modded version.
  9. B

Taildraggers - Cartersville GA_PI

Bananimal submitted a new upload: Taildraggers - Cartersville GA_PI View the Swap Page
  10. B

GMARC - Ball Ground GA_PI

Georgia Model Aviators RC Club (GMARC) in Ball Ground, GA. Photo Field - No Collision objects. Terrain and collision needs to be added. Feel free to redistribute modded version. This was my first attempt at panoramic photography. As such, I must not have had my camera perfectly level. I had a...
  11. B

GMARC - Ball Ground GA_PI

Bananimal submitted a new upload: GMARC - Ball Ground GA_PI View the Swap Page
  12. B

I'm in the process of uploading my photofields. They have no collision objects. Anyone that feels like adding them, feel free to do so and redistribute. They are all based in North Georgia. They are: Georgia Model Aiviators RC Club (GMARC) - Ball Ground GA Georgia Mountain - Gainesville GA...
  13. B

Georgia Mountain - Gainesville GA_PI

Georgia Mountain RC Club in Gainesville, GA. Photo Field - No Collision objects. Terrain and collision needs to be added. Feel free to redistribute modded version. And yes, the runway does curve up as seen. Very hilly terrain in North Georgia.
  14. B

Georgia Mountain - Gainesville GA_PI

Bananimal submitted a new upload: Georgia Mountain - Gainesville GA_PI View the Swap Page
  15. B

I certanily did.
Back