Graphics issues with ATI 6990 and G5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's your fix if you have the money get the Nvidia card. I have problems with my dual 5800 cards. They fail every now and then. Very unstable.
There ya go the ultimate fix.

I gave up on ATI cards a few years ago
when the last card I had never worker properly no matter what I did
an internet search revealed 100's of the same complaints and issues I was having with no fix as I recall it WAS driver issues everyone was having (not saying thats the case here )
I replaced it with an Nvidia card and never looked back

Ever since AMD bought out ATI they were just never the same

Last edited:
I'm in the process of uploading my photofields. They have no collision objects. Anyone that feels like adding them, feel free to do so and redistribute. They are all based in North Georgia. They are:

Georgia Model Aiviators RC Club (GMARC) - Ball Ground GA

Georgia Mountain - Gainesville GA

Taildraggers - Cartersville GA

I will post screenies of my issue when I am done uploading.

Last edited:
LOL! Two people in this thread have already downloaded two of them. And I'm the gimmie pig eh? :p The third and best one is uploading. I got better at stitching the photos after doing it for awhile.

Last edited:
Well, the screenshot is not going to happen. When I take one, the screen freezes for an instant and when it does, the issue disappears in the screenshot.

I believe a screen capture has really nothing to do with the video card
so you would not see the problem in the screeny , That the card is showing you on the screen
does that make sense?

Thanks for Sharing :D:D

Last edited:
No answer, that's okay. I use Nvidia. But I'm gonna laugh real hard next year when you have the problem again!!! You may wish your answer was here!

On the contrary, my current position is well beyond advancement of a PC tech. You guys have fun trying to rip people apart. It is only yourselves that look immature and needing of something! What a boring life you must lead. LOL!

And yes the problem was resolved! I might add that no one here knew how to resolve it now did they? Your loss!

Yup, we lead boring lives don't we Jeff! :)

And "NO ONE" knew how to resolve the 20 year PC Tech's problem too! :eek:
( who now says he hasn't been a PC Tech for 20 years, go figure... )

Somehow we've experienced a loss... I have to agree... a loss of time.

Last edited:
On the contrary, my current position is well beyond advancement of a PC tech.
You might want to keep that to yourself when you state you can't remember a simple setting for your card, when asking for help from a bunch of software customers. That does not make for good business for you. I'd say your self-proclaimed qualifications are a tad overstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back