Recent content by Benz

1. B

Sebart 3D Mig29_AV

I want to try this model but every time I increase the throttle even a tiny bit, RealFlight crashes. I am on RealFlight 7.5. Is there any way to get this flying in RealFlight 7.5? Thanks.
  2. B

What controls a wings stall?

Thanks again legoman. I have tried the smaller planes as well but they all do it. Maybe the plane I fly the most IRL (Twisted Hobbys 32" MXS-C) is just freakishly stable in high alpha. Anyways, thanks again for the info, it is appreciated.
  3. B

Thanks for the replies! Legoman I have flown with the physics at 100% but a lot of the time it feels like I am flying in slow motion. I try to run a higher physics so the planes react at the speed of my real planes eg: Carbon Z Yak-54. Thanks BrokeDad but it happens whether it is a balsa flat...
  4. B

Hi guys, I have an aircraft editing question for RF 7.0... I want to improve my 3D flying, so am wanting to practice flying in high alpha/harrier with the physics at 150% to sharpen my reflexes and to make it more realistic. With the physics that high, all the planes I choose will drop a wing...
Back