Recent content by bmc76

1. B

Interlink controller from 6.5

Sorry just found the answer in search, it will work. Buying download from tower, can't wait to try in my oculus.
  2. B

Interlink controller from 6.5

If I upgrade to the software only version will my old controller work?
  3. B

Helis are too floaty, can that be tuned?

I find RF6 to be very realistic and has really helped me progress. The only problem I have is the helis are way too floaty, making it very different practicing say tic tocs and rainbows. I swear the trex 500 has more float than a real 700. So question... I generally use the X5, E6, or E7 for...
  4. B

Soft start on helis?

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to follow up, the "P" works great, thanks for the tips. Really helps to get more out of the practice sessions, especially when using say an X5 that has a very long start up.
  5. B

Soft start on helis?

I think I tried that but using the sim drop down menu. I spooled up the e7 on the ground, then hit the remember position button. Now when I hit reset it goes back to that position spooled up but spools down quickly and then soft starts again.
  6. B

Soft start on helis?

Is there a way to skip or speed up soft start on helis? Realism is good but sometimes after a crash I'd like to get past the spool up a little quicker.
  7. B

Custom color for heli canopy

Perfect, I'll try it when I get home. Thanks
  8. B

Custom color for heli canopy

I want to make a color scheme for a heli canopy that is left side one color and the other side another color. The reason is to help with orientation practice, I can't seem to get inverted flight orientation down, I get brainlocked and have to pause a minute to figure out if I'm looking at the...
Back