Recent content by Bmonty40

1. B

is there an age limit for learning to fly

Just thought i would give a little update on how the little one is doing... I started him on The Real flight Sim.. and he was doing only OK... he seemed to think of it as a game and was having fun crashing the planes... once i convinced him the object was to NOT crash the planes he started doing...
  2. B

My G2 disk is scratched

yes i went ahead and got a newer version, I got the G-4, but now that i have gotten back into it i'm thinking i want to get the G-9 version...Thanks for the info...
  3. B

My G2 disk is scratched

When you say "proprietary Interlink controller to work", are you talking about the controller that came with the G2 in the first place? Also, with the RF8 and others, don't they have to be activated on line? And if they do, will i be able to activate one that has already been activated by...
  4. B

Yea i know what you are talking about, every time i tell someone about him being so smart i think about that... We have three of our own, and several grandchildren, and none i have see in my life compares to him... in fact everyone remarks about him being so smart... He has recently started...
  5. B

Thanks again BrokeDad, sounds like a good idea... i never even thought about that... i have many drones, from ones that will fit in the palm of your hand, to pretty big ones... The small ones seem harder to fly than the big ones, but maybe somewhere in the middle might be a good place to start....
  6. B

My G2 disk is scratched

Thanks BrokeDad, it is one with a USB cord, I'm glad to hear it will work... I'm sure you are right about upgrading to a newer version, but it would be nice to not have to spend the money right now...
  7. B

I'm not sure where to post this question, so i apologize in advance if this isn't the right place. What i am wanting to ask is if there is an age limit for kids to be able to fly RC Airplanes. I have a 3 year old grandson that is the smartest kid I have ever seen. (so smart i have my doubts he...
  8. B

My G2 disk is scratched

I haven't used this program for a few years. My grandson has been wanting to learn to fly, so I found the disk and tried to load it. I quickly found it doesn't work with windows 10, so I got out an old laptop, and it starts to load but gets hung up a little ways into the installation. When I...
Back