Recent content by brianMichigan

1. B

Spektrum NX8 with WS2000 dongle setup

Hello group. I have read through a few posts on here regarding these Spektrum NX series controllers, but not finding instructions on how to properly configure an NX8 using the WS2000 dongle. If there is a good thread on this, please provide that link. I am stumped on all this channel mapping...
  2. B

New aircraft downloads for Realflight 9.5?

Wow!! Thanks a ton for this information! Very helpful. I will look in to joining. In the meantime one more question please, I have a UMX Pitts plane and there’s not a sim for it. I noticed the download someone created for it requires add-on 4. Where can I find that add-on? Thanks again...
  3. B

Thanks for your help! I found the variant thanks for pointing that out! Do you know if it's worth the money for the upgrade from 9.5 to Evolution? Looks like I need to pay the full $99 to upgrade?
  4. B

Hello. I was wondering if there is a way to download the "HobbyZone Carbon Cub S 2 1.3m with SAFE Technology" for Realflight 9.5? I see it listed in the Evolution version. Do I need to upgrade to get that or can I download it somewhere? Sorry, pretty new to this so I appreciate any help you...
Back