Recent content by bud anderson 2

1. bud anderson 2

plane request

yeah kinda figured youd get to the get a flight sim comment. i will ill go out to like best buy see what they have. one question FSX or what suggestions would you give?
  2. bud anderson 2

plane request

some planes i would like to see is a cub a very realistc flying and coclpit details, both landing gear and floats. an E flight taylorcraft 450 with a nice interior. if the dehaveland beaver from expansion packs doesent have a good cockpit that one too. please? thank you bud anderson2
  3. bud anderson 2

Moving Multiple Objects in Airport Editor

same problem as you i havent had it crash lately but all the time in g3.5 and thats when i was in a artistic curve i disigned some great ap's that never got made because it would crash all the time =(
  4. bud anderson 2

You have got to check this out!

well i think it both cool and anoying that someone figured out how to do that but still the point is?
  5. bud anderson 2

P47_Thunderbolt cameras + guns_AV

p-47 razorback well since someone finaly put this model on here ive been dieing to fly it and since g5 recocnizes most G3 G4 and 4.5 files ive tried it and loved it now ive made on with pilot views and 8 machine guns and with all the added weight i did a little hot rodding and put a moki r400...
  6. bud anderson 2

P47_Thunderbolt cameras + guns_AV

bud anderson 2 submitted a new upload: P47_Thunderbolt cameras + guns_AV View the Swap Page
  7. bud anderson 2

Alpine Lake bombing raid_AP

Ok heres my "first" bombing raid ap for G5. it has two airports one on each side of the lake along with two citys to bomb. its not too hard just a staight line to each one so you wont get lost
  8. bud anderson 2

bud anderson 2 submitted a new upload: Alpine Lake bombing raid_AP View the Swap Page
  9. bud anderson 2

Alpine Lake bombing raid_AP - Images

Images
  10. bud anderson 2

bud anderson 2 updated Alpine Lake bombing raid_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. bud anderson 2

What is it about a Spitfire?

ehh a bit nicer radio with more switches and flippy thingy's lol with all the new features theres just not enough switches for all of them i mean you can make it so two things work on 1 servo but only on some. i like the cocpit views and being able to look around in the aircraft but it takes up...
  12. bud anderson 2

real flight g5 bombing raids

Bombing formation 1 what you see above is the formation i "hope" to fly all i need is 18 GOOD flyers who arent afraid to fly along side someone else. then getting fighters will be easy. i will lead a group of 3 bombers in triangle formation you see above. we'll take off together and fly a...
  13. bud anderson 2

real flight g5 bombing raids

well its been a couple days and of course ive been working on bombers and some fighters and from my speculations it should take 45? minuetes to do it and get back home depending how long it takes to form up. wich is yet another hertle in the operation. but ive made a plan wich i'll tell in the...
  14. bud anderson 2

FREE RC Timer

im not im just saying im not a child but for the sake of the children :eek: . also so we dont go off topic there are many online timer up or down that work just from your browser all you need to do is put rf on get the timer going in another tab and get to flying. no downloads no chances for...
  15. bud anderson 2

FREE RC Timer

please watch mouth there ARE children here (not me but some are)
Back