Recent content by Carkshark

1. Carkshark

DC-3/C-47/AC-47 build

Wow, this model came out really nice since I last saw this build thread.
  2. Carkshark

Aircraft designer's multi-player session

I can join today. No microphone, but I'm quick at typing.
  3. Carkshark

Aircraft designer's multi-player session

I agree, this does sound fun. Unfortunately, I am not available much for anything anymore because of school and college essays etc... It depends when it is. I'm always under the name Crasher when I want people to know who I am, but I have not been on in a while. You were kind enough to send me...
  4. Carkshark

DC-3/C-47/AC-47 build

When I saw the cockpit I did a happy dance. :) I love modelled cockpits. :D
  5. Carkshark

Sig Morrisey Bravo

Your pilot figure looks like the offensive coordinator for the New York Giants! LOL
  6. Carkshark

An-225 build

I agree, I can't imagine what a chore it would be to go through all those hours it takes (for me at least) to build a model you're not fond of.
  7. Carkshark

An-225 build

I like the obscure models. :D
  8. Carkshark

DC-3/C-47/AC-47 build

I have to agree. The DC-3 (civilianized C-47s or whatever you want to call them) has grown on me. It really is a nice looking plane inside and out.
  9. Carkshark

Second Build

Thanks!
  10. Carkshark

Second Build

When I load the Tu-95, the left outermost props do not appear. I see no motion blur, nothing. And I know they're there, they just are invisible unless seen from the exact side or if the props stop. You don't have this issue?
  11. Carkshark

Second Build

You're definitely right here. A Lancaster would be a better addition. It wouldn't make sense to do a Shackleton before a Lancaster has been made. Also I don't think rf can handle all of the contra-rotating props.
  12. Carkshark

Federal registration news

Ok, that makes sense Uncle Twist. Thank you.
  13. Carkshark

Federal registration news

What I don't understand is how RC aircraft is a federal issue. Isn't that a state issue? Shouldn't they let the states decide what they want to do about this?
  14. Carkshark

Second Build

Take a look at the Avro Shackleton if you have not already. It is a more advanced Lancaster with contra-rotating props to allow for a wider fuselage. This was the first british bomber to ever have contra-rotating propellers. A wider fuselage allows the plane to fit depth charges and be more...
Back