Recent content by charles.16

1. C

UK rebate for G4

don't hold your breath, there isn't one, and that comes direct from KE, so the price which is £95 for the basic outfit has to be paid in full which also means that you end up with the G3.5 or what ever as well, I thought the yanks were supposed to be our friends, looks like when money talks ...
  2. C

G4 in the UK

G4 rebate I have only this to say, if there is no rebate for folks in other parts of the world than in the usa and canada then they can take it and shove it, where is the special relationship between nations who are fighting and dieing in iraq for the same thing the protection of the USA...
  3. C

G4 in the UK

I have G3.5 and add ons 2and 4 and I have contacted my model shop friend to find out if and when the new G4 outfit will be on the shelves, and what the price will be in £s, also what if any the rebate will be, he could not tell me, though he did know of the G4 and had it on order, He is going to...
  4. C

KE lack of communication

G4 regarding the price ($199.95) and or availability, and any rebate on owners of any other of the simulator types, ie=G2, G3 G3.5 who wish to up date to G4, I think Knife edge, real flight or anyone else who has control over what is said and done should take into consideration the simple fact...
  5. C

Tower advertisement site

G4 The only thing I know that is going to be different for sure, is that on take offs and landings there will will be some more true to life springing on the u/c, this has come from KE, there must be more to it than that re terrain etc
  6. C

G4 cost etc

origin of thread I am afraid you have your facts wrong, I only submitted details of what is going on in the UK in my area re the new G4 set up which by the way is going to cost $199.95, and that comes direct from KE, and its going into stores in the next two weeks ( so I have been informed), so...
  7. C

G4 outfit

I have just heard from KE that the new G4 is going into stores in the next two weeks, but as of yet no idea what the rebate figure is, they did state that the G4 was going to cost $199.95
  8. C

G4 cost etc

My local model shop owner stated that he did not know when the G4 outfit would be in, nor did he know the cost of same, the only good thing he said was that real lfight KE usualy did give a reasonable rebate, where the G4 was concerned he did not have a clue, but was going to get into contact...
  9. C

G4 ?

G4 rebate having spoken to my model shop dealer about G4 , ie-when he is getting it and the cost etc, (which he had no answer to) he did say that real flight KE usualy did give a reasonable rebate but as to how much for the G4, he could not say. He is going to contact me as soon as they are in...
  10. C

the new G4 outfit

I have jsut been speaking to my supplier Messrs Gliders of newark Notts, who sold me my G3.5 and he told me that he knew of the G4 but had heard nothing so far about a delivery date, but he did state that he expected KE to give a reasonable rebate, more later wqhen he gets back to me
  11. C

yak 54 12oo mm span electric

I will have to get on to CML and ask them all I know is it is a 18/12 which replaced a smaller version 18/10 apart from that I am in the dark
  12. C

G4 ?

G4 I have posted a reply from ral flight toa message I sent them about the rebate and availability of the new G4, its on the forum, anyway looks like they are going to sell the G4 before deciding if and when there is going to be any rebate , or how much it is going to be charles.16
  13. C

electric powered Yak 54

I am looking for someone who can download me a real flight Yak 54 1200mm span with a brushless motor, speed controller and li-po 1500 3S-1P battery.I do have the model built and ready to fly but would like to get some time in on the simulator first, so any help would be very welcome. Charles.16
  14. C

yak 54 12oo mm span electric

has anyone been able to put this model onto the simulator yet ? I have just built the kit and have been using the yak 54 on real flights to practice, but its powered by an i/c motor and I need to be able to use the electric version
  15. C

ebay and paypal

I ordered the foam kit of the red arrow hawk (ducted fan powered) and received two kits via parcels direct the second kit was for a chap in the channel islands, boy did I have trouble getting someone to come and collect the second kit, they only wanted me to post it on myself and pay the...
Back