G4 ?

HX3D014 said:
John.

?

You have lost me.

Don't know your Problem. but All you are doing is creating Bad Hype. this in turn kills The possibility of G4 upgrades etc.

How you can complain about a product with so little information is beyond me.

Seriously.
Stick with G3. its that simple. what the Problem ?

You lost me. I don't understand your problem ...

Where am I giving G4 any bad hype?

How can I possibly kill the possibility of any G4 upgrades? That's entirely up to KnifeEdge ...

How can you be so supportive of a product with so little information is beyond me ... I find it hilarious to say the least.

Seriously,
Run out and buy G4 - it's that simple - I'm sure that RealFlight and KnifeEdge will be very appreciative. LOL

How can you be so supportive of a product with so little information is beyond me ... I find it hilarious to say the least

How can you be so negative of a product with so little information is beyond me...I find it hilarious to say the least.

Same goes both ways......but I would find it much easier to be happy, excited, interested in a new product at it's first announced. THEN later after you find all the information out either you can be super damn pleased........or complain if it's not what it's cracked up to be.

Going into it with a bad attitude will certainly only give you one outcome if you were to purchase it.......you'd seemingly never be satisfied with it.

I think I've figured it out....

....Johndou must work at a sewage treatment plant and is responsible for insuring
that the sewage is constantly "rotated" to insure proper "treatment". After a long
day at work, it must be only natural for him to continue to stir the sewage, hence
all the posts attempting to do so.

:D :D

Jimmy Newton said:
....Johndou must work at a sewage treatment plant and is responsible for insuring
that the sewage is constantly "rotated" to insure proper "treatment". After a long
day at work, it must be only natural for him to continue to stir the sewage, hence
all the posts attempting to do so.

:D :D

A big KnifeEdge, Jim Bourke fan. It's nice to see that one actually exists. In what capacity do you work ... ? :rolleyes:

No, I don't work at a waste management company, but thanks for the compliments anyway ... I'll try to live up to your expectations. It really doesn't come naturally. But, the level of intelligence and the non-communication here at KE make it pretty easy, so it just looks natural. ;)

This looks nice. I'll be ordering!...just to say I have it of course.

It costs more than $200 to move the rudder on my plane. $200 for a great sim is worth it! :)

G4

I have posted a reply from ral flight toa message I sent them about the rebate and availability of the new G4, its on the forum, anyway looks like they are going to sell the G4 before deciding if and when there is going to be any rebate , or how much it is going to be charles.16

charles.16 said:
I have posted a reply from ral flight toa message I sent them about the rebate and availability of the new G4, its on the forum, anyway looks like they are going to sell the G4 before deciding if and when there is going to be any rebate , or how much it is going to be charles.16

Umm, can we say - that's obvious!?

If everyone runs out to buy G4 why would RealFlight need to offer a rebate to the existing users? :rolleyes:

If sales of G4 are "brisk" you can forget about any sort of rebate ... thanks to all of the sheep out there who are following along with the KnifeEdge hype. :D LOL

Johndou said:
Umm, can we say - that's obvious!?

If sales of G4 are "brisk" you can forget about any sort of rebate ... thanks to all of the sheep out there who are following along with the KnifeEdge hype. :D LOL

Wow, I'm SOOO glad that you work for KE and the distributors, so you can keep us appraised of all this stuff that you have knowledge of...

Oh, that's right, you don't.... just another trolling and negative post.

Last edited:
opjose said:
Wow, I'm SOOO glad that you work for KE and the distributors, so you can keep us appraised of all this stuff that you have knowledge of...

Oh, that's right, you don't.... just another trolling and negative post.

Sorry op, didn't mean to hit a nerve. I was just speculating. Just like everyone else who says that there will be a rebate ...

But then again I must have hit a nerve with Mr. Bourke too. He felt the need to assure everyone that their deffinitly WOULD be a rebate. Great, thanks for that Jim.

Again, sorry if I hit a nerve ... it just made sense to me that "REALFLIGHT" wouldn't offer a rebate if they didn't see a reason for it.

Johndou wrote:
I'll try to live up to your expectations. It really doesn't come naturally. But, the level of intelligence and the non-communication here at KE make it pretty easy, so it just looks natural.

Sorry op, didn't mean to hit a nerve. I was just speculating. Just like everyone else who says that there will be a rebate ...

But then again I must have hit a nerve with Mr. Bourke too. He felt the need to assure everyone that their deffinitly WOULD be a rebate. Great, thanks for that Jim.

Again, sorry if I hit a nerve ... it just made sense to me that "REALFLIGHT" wouldn't offer a rebate if they didn't see a reason for it.
Johndou,

Your first quote explains it all ....the level of intelligence and the non-communication here at KE ..... insulting other people intelligence is not a very intelligent move either :D :D ....
Different opinion does not equal stupid :)

Andrzej

Johndou said:
Sorry op, didn't mean to hit a nerve. I was just speculating.

Ok, speculate away!

However there seems to be sooo much negative hype over what is nothing more than another inevitable "version".

As I've mentioned to others, I have 70+ users still using Office 2003 because I cannot justify the upgrade to 2007 in terms of costs, training ( it appears to the end user to be VERY different ) , and no justifyable benefit to the additional features x 70+ copies... so I make a judgement based upon all of this.

I don't HATE Microsoft for coming out with a new version...

( Although I may dislike them for many other reasons... )

I HOPE KE gives everyone a nice incentive to upgrade. Their is no reason for all the panic and ill will however. New things are inevitable.

If the difference in price given the rebate, is say 50.00, but I must send my original controller in, I'll just fork over the shekles, and keep my old one to let someone else in my family run G3.5.

If the difference is say 100.00, then wow, nice credit towards the new version, but now I have to think hard about parting with my older version too.

We'll see how it goes.

arb6591 said:
Johndou wrote:

Johndou,

Your first quote explains it all ....the level of intelligence and the non-communication here at KE ..... insulting other people intelligence is not a very intelligent move either :D :D ....
Different opinion does not equal stupid :)

Andrzej

In no way was I insulting anyone's intelligence!!

But, obviously you have your opinion.

My point was that people with a high level of intelligence and who are non-communicative can make even the most absurd comments seem legitimate.

Sorry you missed it.

jbourke said:
They weren't speculating. They just read the announcement I already made.

https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=18366

Jim

Sorry, my error. Thanks for setting me straight Jim.

I was probably thinking about the comment that was made about KnifeEdge only being the producer of the software and that RealFlight would be announcing the rebate. Must have been something that I read someplace else ... well, at least now we have the official word.

Thanks again for setting record straight.

Sorry, my error. Thanks for setting me straight Jim.

Okay now make sure you go and correct any statements you may have made regarding this situation on any other forums you have posted on.

I know of one forum where you have posted some similar comments about G4 also.......granted you did have to "take back" (and did admit you were wrong) with what you said after it was brought to your attention)

It would be a shame if your "incorrect" information would sway potential buyers wouldn't it???

Last edited:
Back