Recent content by christyler22

1. C

Flight Module Gadget disappeared

Technoid, thanks so much for the manual info. I will get it tomorrow. I appreciate the help. And csgill75, you as well, thank you so much. You hit the nail on the head with that one. I just wanted the modes gadget up so I might confirm with my eyes what my fingers are doing as I get this muscle...
  2. C

It also seems like the modes aren't even working right, if that helps. But, I'm not completely sure about that. It seems to not be as clearly functioning as when I first started.
  3. C

I really wish there was a manual for all this either online, or in game, or even a book.
  4. C

Thanks! That was pretty neat for ease of use. But it scrolled thru all the gadgets, with some not showing in the menu, but no Flight Module. I am in Beginner Airplane Training, if that would make any difference, but it shouldn't as it was working last night. Any other ideas?
  5. C

Greetings. I'm new to RC and so, RF Evolution. I installed Evo yesterday and all seemed well until the Flight Module I setup and used, later that night disappeared. It has not reappeared since. I tried turning game and then computer off and on, resetting the gadget, restarting system. Obviously...
Back