Recent content by Cross118

1. C

RealFlight 6.5 public beta

Yes that fixed it! Changed to US English keyboard layout and it runs fine...:) Had an error when i was flying at the new Carrier field, and was going to load a scenario... When i hit the Fly button it crasched again, but i changed a lot of graphic settings and so on, and did not restart, so it...
  2. C

Thank you so much for your quick response!:) FYI I just tried to reinstall DX from the disc but no difference. Restored to previous version (6.00.54 worked like a clock!) Then i downloaded the update again, but same issue with the crash again... Now it's time to go to sleep, (01:15 here in...
  3. C

It's an english version and swedish keyboard layout... About the download speed, i got it in about 5 minutes, so it should not be any problems with that... But i'll try again and also test to reinstall DirectX from the RF Disc.. Thank's for hints...! (I've also mailed the RF-support and they...
  4. C

Yes, thank's! Tried everything i can come up with...
  5. C

Can't start the program... Just this message after launch: "An unexpected error has occured". Tried several startup options, like "run as administrator", compatibility modes etc... I'm Running Win7 64bit and haven't had any problems so far... "System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build...
  6. C

Art Hobby Ibis-V 3M_EP_AV

An Aircraft variant of the Art Hobby 3M Ibis from krvedaa. Made it look and act similar to my Simprop Big Excel with electric setup. (No visible motor) Sorry for new upload, but much better CS Channel 3: Throttle Channel 7: Butterfly Channel 8: (3-pos switch) Flaps
  7. C

Art Hobby Ibis-V 3M_EP_AV

Cross118 submitted a new upload: Art Hobby Ibis-V 3M_EP_AV View the Swap Page
  8. C

Nimbus4D EP2_AV

A little and simple mod. of the beautiful model from "Nizz". Just made it fly and react similar to my ASW24 4m EP glider. (Flaps up=Airbrakes) Ch 8, 3way-switch. Inner Flaps, Down, Centered, Up CH 7, Gear retract Ch 3, Throttle
  9. C

Nimbus4D EP2_AV

Cross118 submitted a new upload: Nimbus4D EP2_AV View the Swap Page
  10. C

Nimbus4D EP2_AV - Images

Images
  11. C

Nimbus4D EP2_AV

Cross118 updated Nimbus4D EP2_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. C

RealFlight 6.00.030 Errors

Me too! I get exactly the same errors...
  13. C

RF 5.50.019 Beta Full Screen Issues

I tried this little tiny file, and it seems to work to save the priority in taskmanager after G5.5 is started... :) (I Just installed the "Taskmanager GUI", you have two options during the install) http://www.askvg.com/how-to-permanently-set-process-priority-in-windows-task-manager/ I still...
  14. C

New public beta is available (5.50.020)

Same for me! And now it sometimes crashes when swithcing airports. Haven't had that problem at all before... Custom airports, a few mods. on Wacofield for ex: Original Tents and cars are at the wrong place, and hovering in the air... So the .20 update is not so stable... Think it's best to...
  15. C

RF 5.50.019 Beta Full Screen Issues

Yes it was the same for me with the .15 update and it works for me with the .19 update too... So it seems to be several options to get it running... Hope they will fix it in future updates... As for now I can run it this way, but to be sure i always exit the sim in windowed mode... On the...
Back