Recent content by CurrentDude

1. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Up-date All is working now. I went in airport tutorial and bingo, all airports came back. So I can fly fpv and place a camera on the nose in a 3D airport such as Castle. Cheers :)
  2. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Hi BD, Thanks for your help and encouragement. Much appreciated here. I've two 57 inch electric Spitfire waiting to be flown .... so I'm getting some stick time while the weather is poor. I've also started flying FPV but unfortunately my spotter is not good in feeding correct info. Flying FPV...
  3. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Monday 13 January 2019 Hi guys, Sunday, the 13 January turned out to be my LUCKY DAY :p :p All is working and I got all my flying fields back !!! I've flown FPV with camera on the nose and HUD on BD's Spitfire and my Mustang -- all is good. So what did I do? at the start of the RF8 there...
  4. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

I think you're right. I've just updated RF8 so am getting some more of HH planes. And you're right, it seems 3D fields are missing !!! Any idea how I can get them back? Cheers :)
  5. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Better Mixed News Hi Guys, Happy to say I've successfully downloaded and successfully flown BrokeDad's Safe Spitfire. Yes, it flies slow and steady and I managed to take-off and land it on the Sod Farm ground. Yes, I can fly that Spitty all day everyday and a relaxing plane, without doubt. I...
  6. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

No difference :( I'm running as a adminsrator for both Win 10 and Avast. Very frustrating. :)
  7. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Will have a go again. Last time I also “disabled” Avast anti-virus program. However, I'll clear the list of previously downloaded files, use “Sod farm” field and see if it makes any difference. Cheers :)
  8. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Hi guys, I've attached here screen shots which I had difficulty in uploading last time. I can get upto this two stages then the whole screen goes blank when I ask RF8 to "Import". See if it can throw any light. Cheers
  9. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Yes, I agree and can't wait to try it.
  10. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Thanks asj. I've thought about disabling firewall but awaiting for a reply from RF8 Support team. Cheers :)
  11. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

I'm afraid still no joy. I'm still waiting for a reply from RF8 support. I wonder if I should re-install RF8 ? last time I saved it in a document file folder. Is this causing the problem? I can't recall ever having so much problem in downloading a program. So there is something fundamentally...
  12. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Hi guys, I'm following the same steps as mentioned in the link : https://forums.realflight.com/importexporthelp/importhelp.php This is really same as both of you've suggested. Hoever, there is a slight difference, I've saved RF8 in a folder and not in the Hard drive as mentioned in t he...
  13. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Sorry to cause so much bother.... here are my screenshots in the attached doc. I can follow picture 1 then as soon as I press OK, the screen goes blank and logged out from RF8 Hope it makes some sense. :( My screenshots are too big file... will have to try later on see if I can get a 500kb...
  14. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

I'm afraid SWAP page does not work either. The aircraft I can down load are only the one that are already in the RF8 File. I'll contact HH help line and see if they can offer any help. YT don't have much info in RF8 . I appreciate all your help. Hopefully, we'll get to the bottom of it...
  15. C

PZ Spitfire MkIX

Thanks for your response. Yes, they're in my document file still get the same result i.e. nothing happens and RS8 shuts down. :confused: Cheers :)
Back