Recent content by David1984

1. David1984

Custom Landscapes???

Example of landscape
  2. David1984

Custom Landscapes???

I don't know if I clarified it very well, but I was referring to the base contours of the mountains and valleys. For example, I know you can add water, obstacles, buildings, etc...., but can you actually edit or maybe create a new baseline landscape - so set your own mountain heights and...
  3. David1984

Custom Landscapes???

Hi, Is there a way to create custom landscapes yourself? - for example, create the terrain layout, elevation of the mountains, etc... ??
  4. David1984

R/C airplane gear

Your right, I read it just after I posted to Chris, thanks !! [^_^]
  5. David1984

R/C airplane gear

Regarding thread Thanks Chris for your response. I appreciate your comment, and I certainly respect the rules and regulations of the forum. I am more than happy to remove this thread if you would prefer me to - just let me know. Can you perhaps recommend any suitable forums for discussing...
  6. David1984

R/C airplane gear

Hi, I don't know if I am allowed to post this thread here, but I don't know where to start, and who to ask either, so hopefully everyone will be kind to me regarding this thread. I have quite a few questions to fire away, and I hope someone would be kind enough to help me, or at least point me...
  7. David1984

Got an error message - D3DERR_INVALIDCALL

Hi everyone, YES!! I have fixed this problem. I ended up getting a Nvidia 9500 GT video card, and put it in the PC - my PC has PCI-e slot, so it was simply plug the video card in, and away you go. :p Now, Realiflight G4.5 works without ANY hiccups at all, and can even go on multiplayer...
  8. David1984

Thanks Ken. I will certainly get the 9500 to begin with, but may still upgrade to the x800xx yet. I won't know until I try it !! :p Just a shame we don't live in the US, otherwise I could have gotten and 800 series one from Tigerdirect.com, like Jeff said. :mad: .....Oh, well [sigh]
  9. David1984

Yes, I understood Jeff's quote. Jeff and I have been conversing privately, so there's probably a few details missing in this thread. I realize the differences between various series of Nvidia cards after Jeff explained them the other day. I just quoted the 9500 GT because there is a financial...
  10. David1984

....Would the NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT card work too? :confused:
  11. David1984

Sorry, I don't know what you mean - is x800xx the actual code of the card, or do you mean that any Nvidia card in the "800" series would work? So basically, I get the impression that any Nvidia video card would function with G4.5, correct? Thanks, David
  12. David1984

The Disks I got were for G4.5, not 4.0. So what is my best options then? Get a video card campatible (what kind, and how much would it cost?) Or get version 4.0 (problem is I've actually purchased the G4.5 version, not the 4.0 version). Thanks, David
  13. David1984

Hi, We have just bought Flightgear Simulator G 4.5 version just the other day - got it brand new. We have run it on one of our computers. Everything went fine, and the Simulator Control Device (the one with the joysticks, haha) installed nicely too. The DirectX program also installed without...
Back