Recent content by dhempy

1. D

H9 P-51 150

Thanks ... I'll give it a go. Dan
  2. D

Feature Request - Engine Specs

Well color me with egg on my face ... :eek: I specifically asked the question of HOW to the tech folks and they told me there was no way to do it. Further, they encouraged me to create this post to get the feature added. So what do you do when you cannot find torque specs for a specific...
  3. D

H9 P-51 150

Actually I was going to try and fit an Evolution 40GX into this bird. I know that many guys run the Saito 220 and that would also be interesting to model. I will try to find out where to do the engine edits based on your posts ... the tech support folks told me it couldn't be done ... so don't...
  4. D

P-51 Mustang - Frankie_AV

First Pass at a Hangar 9 P-51 150 Frankie. Still needs some tweaks. Looking for any Frankie owners that can provide flight performance feedback.
  5. D

P-51 Mustang - Frankie_AV

dhempy submitted a new upload: P-51 Mustang - Frankie_AV View the Swap Page
  6. D

Feature Request - Engine Specs

Hello RF Aircraft Editors and fellow users: With this thread I am hoping to generate a movement to get KE to add the ability for users to specify engine / motor specs for the purpose of more closely creating our simulated aircraft. I am currently trying to model a specific aircraft and the...
  7. D

H9 P-51 150

Been out of the country for a while ... thanks for the responses. Tough to take pics of an un-assembled plane and have it be meaningful. I did however, take measurements of the individual parts and I've edited the larger P-51 down to size. So I am sure that there are other tweaks I need as it...
  8. D

H9 P-51 150

Thanks ... I've seen that one but it is for the .60 sized bird, not the 1.50 and I'm thinking that it may be better to start with something that is closer in size. Comments? Dan
  9. D

H9 P-51 150

Good Evening All: I am looking to model the Hangar 9 150 P-51 Mustang (aerodynamics ... colors can come later). I've done some searching and cannot find any existing renderings so I'm thinking I will try my own. The p-51 in G5 appears to be based on the Top Flight version. Am I correct in...
Back