Recent content by DJT

1. D

NO control continuity between aircraft

I usually fly the Aprentice STS 1.5 but if I change to another aircraft, ie: Carbon Cub, the throttle is about 25% on, the safe flight control is gone etc. DO I need to re-calibrate the DXS radio every time or am I overlooking something?
  2. D

"A" button on DXS

Im flying the HH Apprentice 1.5, The advanced / full control function is fine, but the only difference if any between beginner and intermediate is on intermed the plane will auto level and then do a quick pop up in elevation when the sticks are released. Same turning radius and banking as beginner.
  3. D

"A" button on DXS

Yes, that works for the "A" button! I did do the calibration on the"B" switch issue, and confirmed the operation was active on the sim, but there is still no noticable difference between the beginner and intermediate modes.
  4. D

"A" button on DXS

Try as I can, i cannot get the A button on the back of my DXS controller to reset the sim, i had it working at one time but now, nothing. Forced to hit the space bar instead. What am i missing? Also, the B selector will not give me all 3 modes, i can get "advanced" or beginner, no intermediate!
Back