Recent content by ebreeve

1. E

problems with heli update, HELP!!!!!!

I did this to make it work. I read some of the other posts and tried the MS 16 bit fix. That actually didn't fix anything at first - in order for it work on my set-up I did the following: Copied the Heli update to the root of c: and named it heli.exe Launched command.com from the windows...
  2. E

Updating with Helicopter Update

Fixed! I read some of the other posts and tried the MS 16 bit fix. That actually didn't fix anything at first - in order for it work on my set-up I did the following: Copied the Heli update to the root of c: and named it heli.exe Launched command.com from the windows sys32 dir executed the...
  3. E

Thanks for your thoughts. I will hang in there a bit and see if a developer will answer. I did get the update for G3 today and my graphics improved dramatically. BTW - I run with on board vid with shared mem - works great! MS Flight Sim 2004 was fun! This beats it hands down! Can't wait to...
  4. E

Anyone having issues updating G3 with the Helicopter update? I have downloaded it and attempted to install it. It looks as if it starts to run, then it just disappears. I see in task manager that a setup.exe and wow.... something or other are running, but nothing is happening. When I launch...
Back