Recent content by ed moore

1. E

Recording Flight

recordings i dont feel as though your question was answered properly. go to my computer...local disc c....program files....realflight....then recordings. you can veiw them there. but you cant do anything with them,,,,,gotta use fraps....or as i have found.....a free to download tool.....that i...
  2. E

Request Aircraft Here!

cmp brazilian aquila :D if we had pictures and views wouldnt we give them to you? :D ....i want to see a red brazilian aquila modeled. cmp makes one. nobody has done this one yet. maybe because nobody sends them a picture of it???? :confused: not all of us have fancy cameras to take...
  3. E

GP Escapade

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. E

converting recordings?

converting yup.....i done it....even got my flights on my ipod....i asked for help on here many times....all i got was smart assed remarks back. so....your on your own....learn as i had to....it can be done....and it can be done easier than what your told here on these idiot pages. cant learn...
  5. E

GP Escapade

kids? :mad: ok i had enough of your smart remarks MR. MANLY!! I WONT EVER BOTHER ANYONE ON HERE AGAIN.....I DONT FEEL WELCOME AT ALL. GEEK!!
  6. E

GP Escapade

ps looks a little like my slow poke....im building if it had a cockpit glass....the poke is a wide wing.....this is almost 18 inches wide. i love these low wing tailers!!
  7. E

GP Escapade

pics found some.....hopefully they arent too large a file?
  8. E

funk ea

funk i believe its a B model.....my dad used to fly a full scale funk.....it looked alot like cub.....only heavier. the fellow since died.....and i dont know what become of that airplane. i will check out your link. thanks...
  9. E

GP Escapade

escapade i cant find any other photos....as this plane was a high wing model....i found some on google....but the version was not a low wing design. all i had or could find i sent you. here is one of the original planes?
  10. E

GP Escapade

one veiw http://www.towerhobbies.com/products/greatplanes/gpma1200.html this is all i got.....sorry?
  11. E

GP Escapade

gp plane thanks for the link.....maybe i can learn how to do it?....(its doubtful). :rolleyes: i aint very up doing anything unless its on autocad.
  12. E

GP Escapade

file too big i did try to upload them.....wont let me....file too big. :mad: heck with it....this is why i dont try to make a plane on the sim. on my workbench.....i can do anything.
  13. E

GP Escapade

this is a new model from gp....mine is on backorder to get one late january. i have no photos....they can be found at tower hobbies....or gp. i was wondering if you guys that make these sim models could make one of these in ep? sure wish i knew how to create planes...it looks to me like its...
  14. E

converting recordings?

jerks i for one am fed with all the smart a...ed remarks coming from the forums when someone ask's for help....its always this way. you geeks irritate me. so....looks like its gonna be a geek only forum.....i dont seem welcome here......im gone!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Ed, You are very...
  15. E

Cessna 182-2_AV

i tamed this plane down to fly like my 182 from cmp which i have a magnum 4 stroke in. i changed the c.g. also....on this AV....flies more like a 182 should fly. hope ya like the changes....enjoy.
Back