GP Escapade

ed moore

this is a new model from gp....mine is on backorder to get one late january. i have no photos....they can be found at tower hobbies....or gp. i was wondering if you guys that make these sim models could make one of these in ep? sure wish i knew how to create planes...it looks to me like its way over my scope of pc ability.

Attachments

• plane.BMP
    82.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
You should find some 3-views of the plane, to intrigue a modeler. It's not right to make them do ALL the work. And, there are several modelers here who felt like you, that modeling is too difficult for them. But their desire for a particular plane drove them to succeed. Ain't that right phrank, DH, Wilsonman, cowboy, Heeley?

file too big

i did try to upload them.....wont let me....file too big. :mad: heck with it....this is why i dont try to make a plane on the sim. on my workbench.....i can do anything.

gp plane

thanks for the link.....maybe i can learn how to do it?....(its doubtful). :rolleyes: i aint very up doing anything unless its on autocad.

Yeah ed moore I'm afraid I need at least a decent side shot of the model. For better results I need a top and side view.

escapade

i cant find any other photos....as this plane was a high wing model....i found some on google....but the version was not a low wing design. all i had or could find i sent you. here is one of the original planes?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 305
pics

found some.....hopefully they arent too large a file?

Attachments

• Escapade17.jpg
    Escapade17.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Escapade06.jpg
    Escapade06.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Escapade07.jpg
    Escapade07.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Escapade18.jpg
    Escapade18.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 17
  • esc1.jpg
    esc1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 277
ps

looks a little like my slow poke....im building if it had a cockpit glass....the poke is a wide wing.....this is almost 18 inches wide. i love these low wing tailers!!

Attachments

• IM000857.JPG
    IM000857.JPG
    373.9 KB · Views: 20
Heeleycopter: Post a 3 view (or provide a link) and I'll have it ready in a couple of days.

Here are some profile pics of my Escapade.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• esc front.jpg
    esc front.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 64
  • esc side1.jpg
    esc side1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 64
  • esc side2.jpg
    esc side2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 60
  • esc top.jpg
    esc top.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 62
  • esc bottom.jpg
    esc bottom.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 57
phrank said:
Awesome!
Take note kids, that's how you request a plane.

Definetly. A seperate post should be made "Sticky" with these images. Pictures like that can be used for modelling....

Greets,

Max

Keep your britches on guys, I'll do it. I even got the chance to maiden one of these last week. Great flying little plane, I had already added it to my list of potentials.

Doug

kids?

:mad:
phrank said:
Awesome!
Take note kids, that's how you request a plane.
ok i had enough of your smart remarks MR. MANLY!! I WONT EVER BOTHER ANYONE ON HERE AGAIN.....I DONT FEEL WELCOME AT ALL. GEEK!!

After looking at his post he was just telling everyone this is the way to work together to request a plane. I would not get so upset about his comment.

ed moore said:
ok i had enough of your smart remarks MR. MANLY!! I WONT EVER BOTHER ANYONE ON HERE AGAIN.....I DONT FEEL WELCOME AT ALL. GEEK!!
That's a shame. He is one of the designer/builders around here. Intrigue him with an idea, he may make it for you. He was telling you how to intrigue a modeler. They all like it when you do a little bit of legwork to help them out.

Ummmm..... Okey dokey then.
I did not adress you specifically, rather anyone requesting a bird.
Since you have called my attention, I now address you:
You did not comply with the request of posting 3views for your tasty plane,
this thread is a great example of how to acomplish that.
Guess what? Following suggestions works, this plane will have a home in Realflight in the near future.

Should you choose to stick around,
There is an ignore function in this forum, feel free to use it on those that bother you, you can start with me. ;)

Good day sir.
ed moore said:

Back