Recent content by Evanspa

1. E

3D Hobby Shop 47" Extra 300 SHP?

outstanding thanks! One Question....Does the real 3D HS fly similar? If so, I want one!(or 2)
  2. E

3D Hobby Shop 47" Extra 300 SHP?

How about the SHP or MINI for G3.5? I just bought it and really can't spend any more for G4
  3. E

I need some (a Lot) of help.

Thanks to all I will try these planes, Thanks for the support.
  4. E

What planes would you recommend for training? (Keep in mind, I am not purchasing any add-ons) I turned the physics speed down to 75% and it's a little better I can turn it back up as I progress. Thanks again.
  5. E

"You heard wrong. G3 has it about right." So G3 is better than G3.5???? Is there a way to turn down the gyro as I progress? The Hover trainer is about worthless for me at this point. I never thought it would be easy. Just looking for a good learning tool other than smacking planes as much...
  6. E

I have been using the RF 3.5 for about 2 weeks. I went through all of the airplane hover steps, R only, El only, Ail only R & throttle, ail & throt....etc. But when I go for the full house control....no way in hell! The only way I can even get a hover is with the gyro Yak, and thats too easy...
  7. E

RealFlight G3 graphics card support

Bummer! Well I just bought G3.5, big surprise video not supported. Why not just ship a freakin' card that works with the software? . Why not just make it "fly" well and not look so pretty? Will this work? GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce™ FX 5500 Bus Type: AGP Memory: 256MB DDR Core Clock: 270MHz...
Back