Recent content by extreme4dkid

1. extreme4dkid

Seabrook_MX2_RC

Me flying the MX2....nice plane.....bad ending :'(.....please rate and comment....as well as lend some advice!! Thank you!!
  2. extreme4dkid

Seabrook_MX2_RC

extreme4dkid submitted a new upload: Seabrook_MX2_RC View the Swap Page
  3. extreme4dkid

owner_Yak-54 (3D) smoke_2_RC

The first RF G5 recording on the swap pages! lol
  4. extreme4dkid

owner_Yak-54 (3D) smoke_2_RC

extreme4dkid submitted a new upload: owner_Yak-54 (3D) smoke_2_RC View the Swap Page
  5. extreme4dkid

Does G5 have combat against computer?

my guess is you probably can......you would probably just have to make a recording, then while you're still offline, start the event and then shoot at your recording......now, idk if the shots will go through the recording or if there is actually colision........but then again i could be totally...
  6. extreme4dkid

Ok, thanks! And sorry to put this post on a totally unrelated thread.
  7. extreme4dkid

This probably isn't the place to mention it, but I don't really want to start a new thread.....so.... I am picking up the G5 upgrade at my LHS tomorrow, and I am wondering if/when they will be adding a new section to the RF Swap Pages? They have them for g3 and .5 and they have them for g4 and...
  8. extreme4dkid

G5 NOT til November, and YES it will cost u 2 upgrade unless

ok fair enough.............i still think this thread is a wast of his time....but at the same time.....sort of funny, watching these people argue can be sort of entertaining sometimes lol
  9. extreme4dkid

G5 NOT til November, and YES it will cost u 2 upgrade unless

Sorry to burst your bubble, but take a look at this..... http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXYET5&P=ML Now unless i'm mistaken, it says it's due late this month? Also, this post is just a wast of space on the forum....you talk about everyone elses starting new threads with...
  10. extreme4dkid

Realflight G5 ideas...

I like the idea of being able to "creat" folders too. I would also like to know, when is the next realflight expected out? Or when do you all think it will most likely come out?
  11. extreme4dkid

Realflight G5 ideas...

deffenantly! that is a REALLY good idea, and yea, numbscully is right, BUT if you are like me, you don't allways use the same airfield over and over and over, lol. so yeah, i like that idea!!!!
  12. extreme4dkid

Realflight G5 ideas...

Do you really? I wouldn't know, I don't have G4, only G3.5, I'm waiting for G5 to come out.
  13. extreme4dkid

Realflight G5 ideas...

I like that idea, and to add to that, I think you should be able to drop EXPLODING bombs and shoot EXPLODING rockets/missiles!! Also, jeffpn, you'll see when someone breaks the world record for highest speed ever achieved for civilian rc aircraft. Oh yea, I almost forgot jeffpn, one more...
  14. extreme4dkid

Realflight G5 ideas...

MUST have!!! GET RID OF THE "SPEED LIMIT," JUST TOTALLY DO AWAY WITH HAVING THE PLANE ONLY BE ABLE TO GO UP TO ABOUT 443MPH, I WANT TO GO F A S T E R ! ! ! ! WAY FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I would like to see more realistic crashes (e.g. broken props; bent landing gear; torn covering; cracked...
  15. extreme4dkid

Katana 39% Search

I don't know about mwinter1, but I am not good enought to make an AV to match my plane nor winter's EXACTLY, and I haven't even flown mine yet, so I wouldn't even know how it flies, otherwise I would make an AV.
Back