Recent content by Fear2722

1. Fear2722

Flex Innovations Pirana

Anyone already have plans, or want to make plans to make a yellow and orange Flex Innovations Pirana for the sim? I wish I knew how, and had the skill! https://www.flexinnovations.com/product/pirana-super-pnp/
  2. Fear2722

Biplane Crow

Hey gang. Anyone able to tell me how to make a crow flight mode function with the stock interlink for the Mamba 120 (QQ Python)? Thanks!
  3. Fear2722

Citabria Repaint

Wow that is incredible asj!!
  4. Fear2722

Citabria Repaint

Guys, I don't get offended and didn't take the comment out of context. I have barely been near a computer the last two days :) Been building in the shop! As for the wheel pants, if the stripes will be on the inside too, no big deal at all. I appreciate the help.
  5. Fear2722

Citabria Repaint

@Uncletwist The fullscale is a 1965 Champion Citabria 7ECA. Too wordy or good? BIG THANKS to all for the help!
  6. Fear2722

Citabria Repaint

Here it is. Sorry for the delay, forgot to subscribe to my own thread. It's white all over, insignia blue leading edge (top and bottom) then red/blue with silver outline of the stripes, starburst on tail and N-number. The model in the sim is called 'Bud Nosen Citabria Blue CS' by Doug Schluter...
  7. Fear2722

Citabria Repaint

Anyone interested in doing a repaint on the citabria model? I do not possess the skill. I'd even be willing to pay if allowed. Thanks!
Back