Citabria Repaint

@Uncletwist

The fullscale is a 1965 Champion Citabria 7ECA. Too wordy or good?

BIG THANKS to all for the help!

Guys, I don't get offended and didn't take the comment out of context. I have barely been near a computer the last two days :) Been building in the shop!

As for the wheel pants, if the stripes will be on the inside too, no big deal at all. I appreciate the help.

Thank`s for getting back Fear, A shorter name would be nicer, post one asap, and I`ll start experimenting with this .tga file, and see how easy (or not..:p) it is to work with, and then see if I want to go forward with it. It`s not the color scheme that`s difficult, it`s the file I have to work with, that going to make the CS harder to do. SO, I also wanted to ask.. why this CS (color scheme), is there a personal attachment to this CS ,(example: did you know the owner/pilot) or do you just like it.??

Last edited:
WOW..!!! thanks for posting that asj, you did a great job, I was going to get started on it within the next few days, I`ve been busy answering (positive PM`s) a lot of today and taking care of domestic duty`s and then, just trying to relax having to no longer to deal with certain things that have been going on here lately. anyway, nice job and may many DL`s come your way.!!!!;);):D

Back