Recent content by FederFlyer

1. FederFlyer

Archipeladrome_AP

A CS is just a different paint job, it is simply an image and is not a 3D object so this does not apply to a CS.
  2. FederFlyer

Archipeladrome_AP

braved, aircraft can be converted to static 3D objects, which then can be used as objects in airports. Things that are uploaded to the swap pages are free for people to use in RealFlight, so technically permission is not required to use them. However, technoid has contributed many (many!)...
  3. FederFlyer

Archipeladrome_AP

Thanks!
  4. FederFlyer

Archipeladrome_AP

Thanks! BTW - I plan to import some aircraft models as static airport objects for future creations. Of course, credit will be given in the airports they are used in. Are you OK with having EA's used as static airport objects?
  5. FederFlyer

Archipeladrome_AP

Archipeladrome was created in the Archipelago 3D environment. It has three spawn points. Press "X" to cycle to each point. Custom objects: CNC by boof69 small building by 3dhaupt If you see any of your work in this AP and I haven't given you credit, or if the credits are incorrect, please let...
  6. FederFlyer

Archipeladrome_AP

FederFlyer submitted a new upload: Archipeladrome_AP View the Swap Page
  7. FederFlyer

Maxum STOL

Uncle Twist, thanks for pushing my guilt conscience button regarding the EA situation. :) As I mentioned, I left the forum a couple of years ago because of negativity. That negativity was in the form of several members who continually belittled and insulted people who were less knowledgeable...
  8. FederFlyer

Maxum STOL

No worries, everyone. I left this forum a couple of years ago because there was a lot of negativity. The opposite is true now; it's a great place to be.
  9. FederFlyer

Help with exporting static airport objects from Blender

Well, after processing a lot of downloaded objects, the success level is only somewhat better than the process I posted a couple of years ago. About 90% of the downloaded FBX models cannot be converted for RealFlight. The process works well, but the FBX files do not. Irregular-sized textures...
  10. FederFlyer

Maxum STOL

Regarding including the Maxum in the Skydrome video, I notified technoid, in this message thread, at the time it was posted.
  11. FederFlyer

Maxum STOL

He re-uploaded it a minute ago. I submitted a report that it is a ripoff of work you have only released as a beta, not yet publicly.
  12. FederFlyer

Maxum STOL

This Maxum STOL was just uploaded to the swap pages a few minutes ago.
  13. FederFlyer

Middle Earth 2_AP

I'm glad you enjoyed Middle Earth. I'm beginning work on yet another airport concept that will be different than anything in the swap pages. It will probably require 2-3 weeks to create it. Stay tuned ...
  14. FederFlyer

Middle Earth 2_AP

Link: https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=how+much+does+photoshop+cost
  15. FederFlyer

Middle Earth 2_AP

It depends on how you define "best". Of the apps I have mentioned: The most capable (and most complicated) app for working with 3D objects is Blender. The least capable (and simplest) app for working with 3D objects is Vectary. The most capable (and most complicated) app for painting is...
Back