FederFlyer

Archipeladrome_AP

FederFlyer

FederFlyer submitted a new upload:

Archipeladrome_AP

Archipeladrome was created in the Archipelago 3D environment. It has three spawn points. Press "X" to cycle to each point.

Custom objects:
CNC by boof69
small building by 3dhaupt

If you see any of your work in this AP and I haven't given you credit, or if the credits are incorrect, please let me know so that I can update the description.

View the Swap Page

Thanks!

BTW - I plan to import some aircraft models as static airport objects for future creations. Of course, credit will be given in the airports they are used in. Are you OK with having EA's used as static airport objects?

Thanks!

BTW - I plan to import some aircraft models as static airport objects for future creations. Of course, credit will be given in the airports they are used in. Are you OK with having EA's used as static airport objects?
Sure no problem.

I finally got time to install your new airport and fly it for a while, that's definitely a cool airport.

"BTW - I plan to import some aircraft models as static airport objects for future creations. Of course, credit will be given in the airports they are used in. Are you OK with having EA's used as static airport objects?" WHAT DO U MEAN ????

braved, aircraft can be converted to static 3D objects, which then can be used as objects in airports. Things that are uploaded to the swap pages are free for people to use in RealFlight, so technically permission is not required to use them. However, technoid has contributed many (many!) aircraft to the RealFlight community so I wanted to extend the courtesy of asking him before I used his work.

braved, aircraft can be converted to static 3D objects, which then can be used as objects in airports. Things that are uploaded to the swap pages are free for people to use in RealFlight, so technically permission is not required to use them. However, technoid has contributed many (many!) aircraft to the RealFlight community so I wanted to extend the courtesy of asking him before I used his work.
Is that limited to EA`s only, or can you use CS`s as well ??

Back