Recent content by FireDawg

1. F

Some jets not flying right. Yaw issues.

Hello all, first off I've gotta say I'm very inexperienced in editing aircraft. I basically just download planes and if they are fun I keep them. I only know how to adjust control surface throws and engine power levels. Anyway, since I bought RF7.5 a few of the jets I loved on my RF3.5 don't...
  2. F

Changing user name on RF?

That's cool. Maybe Ill check that out. Not something id do often, but its a neat feature.
  3. F

Thanks Michael. Ill look around in there. Does the 3.5 have the ability to link up and fly with other pilots like kids do on playstation war games and stuff?
  4. F

Are you seriously that sensitive? My son is Autistic, and I hear people use terms like this a lot. It doesn't bother me, because it's not being used in a manner that is intended to give offense. You cant live life wearing your feelings on your sleeve. It'd be way to easy to become bitter at the...
  5. F

Hey guys, Ive been tryin to figure this one out for a while now. My buddy was trying to fly helicopters and I told him I could record it and I attached his name. Now, I cannot figure out how to change it, or add another name. So if I want to record something, every recording has his name on it...
  6. F

Request for "Revlover" plane

Oh yeah. I had found a 59" revolver that someone had enlarged but even at slow speeds it would rip the wings off. Even with very mild turns. :-(
  7. F

I guess i could give it another shot. Ive got ep4. Im just not good at editing them. I could never get the engine right. I sont know how to adjust cg either. I put a bigger motor in one and it would tip over on its nose before i could take off haha. I wish realflight would have put the bigger...
  8. F

I dug up this thread from a search. Yes i have the revolver and a variant of it. What I would like to see is the 70" revolver. Anyone seen on of those around?
  9. F

new to Realflight questions

There are seriously guys who are on here who hate on each other and write bad reviews on other guy's airplanes because of competition? That's ridiculous. I thought this would be sharing because its a friendly thing. Its not like they're competing for a career spot. Are they? I just wanted to...
  10. F

Yeah I would, but I cant work the program very well, so I just let the guys who know what they are doing make the planes and Ill fly them. By the way, I did find some really nice flying 3D extras. One was edited and made into a 44% with a DA 150. It's a sweet flying plane...
  11. F

Yeah thats pretty much what ive done. Most were cool. Then i just deleted the ones that didnt fly well. This is the coolest feature of realflight. I just happen to run across this swap page. Im stoked!
  12. F

The 1-10 rating scales seems to be pretty helpful.
  13. F

That Extra 300 you gave the link to didnt work. Its for RF 5.5 : (
  14. F

thanks for the link. hopefully it will work since i dont have the original airplane in my program. That's happened before. It either has to be something I have already but is modified, or a completely original plane. I figured that it would be a separate program. That will use up more space on...
  15. F

Hi everyone. I have 3.5 and I got expansion pack 4. I got that because I own a GP 70" revovler, and the 59" revolver in EP4 is the closest thing I could get to my plane. Im not too savvy with the program as far as making adjustments and modifying the planes. I have downloaded some of the planes...
Back