Changing user name on RF?

FireDawg

Hey guys, Ive been tryin to figure this one out for a while now. My buddy was trying to fly helicopters and I told him I could record it and I attached his name.

Now, I cannot figure out how to change it, or add another name. So if I want to record something, every recording has his name on it instead of mine.

How do I change it? Im sure its something really easy. Im just a retard.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Are you seriously that sensitive? My son is Autistic, and I hear people use terms like this a lot. It doesn't bother me, because it's not being used in a manner that is intended to give offense. You cant live life wearing your feelings on your sleeve. It'd be way to easy to become bitter at the world.

Definition -
Retarded: slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress.

So yes, when it comes to realflight, and a lot of other software or computer related things, I am intellectually limited and slow. I just cannot understand this stuff. If I do, it takes me a long time and it's difficult. That's why I asked for help.

You took the time to comment, so can you comment again with an answer to the question I asked? Or at least point me in the right direction?

Prolly gonna be hard to find 3/3.5 users here anymore.

I know they changed it for RF6 . It's under Multiplayer/Pilot Profile, but that doesn't help.

In G5 it is under Simulation/Pilot Profile.

Sorry just can't remember back any further.

Regards
Michael

Thanks Michael. Ill look around in there.

Does the 3.5 have the ability to link up and fly with other pilots like kids do on playstation war games and stuff?

Versions of RF are not compatible with regard to MP. If you stay with it and want to MP, you should upgrade. The MP in the later versions is much better and you will find more sessions.

Regards
Michael

Back