Recent content by Flunkn

1. Flunkn

KE lack of communication

Thanks Adam Thanks Adam, That's the first bit of news I've heard on this subject. I think most users will want support the software and take advantage of the upgrade. Cheers, Kurt
  2. Flunkn

KE lack of communication

Well G4 is now shipping and still not a single word from KE on upgrade options / costs from G3 / G3.5 to G4. This is very poor corporate strategy on the part of KE. We can assume at this point the path forward is to either start from zero and spend another $200 or stay with G3.5. Because...
  3. Flunkn

It broke.....

I had something similar happen.... Bonanza, A few weeks ago the aileron channel on my RF TX started to increase in friction. This was shortly followed by a pop / bang sound and the rattle of loose plastic parts. Not good. With nothing to lose, I carefully opened up the TX and found the...
  4. Flunkn

Bugatti 100P

Bugatti Racer Pic Attached is a pic I took of the Bugatti 100P racer from at the EAA musuem in Oshkosh, WI. Several years ago there was a feature article in Sport Avaition on this airplane. This was also featured on the EAA TV show which aired on the now defunct Discovery Wing channel...
  5. Flunkn

Request Aircraft Here!

Plane request 80's style I'd like to see some R/C designs that were popular in the 80's: Kaos 40 Sig Kougar Midwest Hots Tiporare or Curare ACE 4-40 EZ Boxfly 40 Great Planes Trainer 40 ***Somebody has to do the Kaos!*** Cheers!
  6. Flunkn

AIR RACE TEST_AP

Airport for air racing! Very simple design and layout, just go fast and turn left! Features extra large pylons and visual cues on the ground to assist in cockpit mode flying.
  7. Flunkn

AIR RACE TEST_AP

Flunkn submitted a new upload: AIR RACE TEST_AP View the Swap Page
  8. Flunkn

AT-6 Racing_AV

Giant size AT-6 edit for air racing. 200 mph in level flight and 3 bladed prop Thanks to the jerk who scored this a "1"....
  9. Flunkn

AT-6 Racing_AV

Flunkn submitted a new upload: AT-6 Racing_AV View the Swap Page
  10. Flunkn

AT-6 Racing_AV - Images

Images
  11. Flunkn

AT-6 Racing_AV

Flunkn updated AT-6 Racing_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. Flunkn

Twinstar Rotating Wing3_AV

Twinstar edited with rotating wings, many thrusters and gyros creating a V/STOL version. Use the control knob to set the desired wing rotation angle. Takes some practice to fly as this is a work-in-progress. Use small control inputs with the wing rotated to avoid unstable modes. I fly this...
  13. Flunkn

Flunkn submitted a new upload: Twinstar Rotating Wing3_AV View the Swap Page
  14. Flunkn

Twinstar Rotating Wing3_AV - Images

Images
  15. Flunkn

Flunkn updated Twinstar Rotating Wing3_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back