Recent content by fluppe

1. F

RealFlight Evolution with Radiomaster TX16S - mapping problems

Guys, you wil not believe this ! For the "nth" time I assigned everything in a blank profile? Again, nothing happened on channel 9 and 12 ( for the blade 230 ) Nevertheless, I saved the profile and went over to the calibrating screen. And hey......presto...... it works ! The quirks of the...
  2. F

Hey guys,, it's me again ! Now I am - again - without solutions anymore. I have a laptop with win10 and a brandnew ( 3 weeks ) desktop. I installed the same RF Evo on both of them. I connect my TX16S to them via USB cable. On my laptop I can map every channel with every button I want to. On my...
  3. F

DXS and Blade 230s setup for RF Training Edition

Hey you all. I reopen this old thread just to tell you that the solution from flightengr works like a charm with my radiomaster tx16s via usb. I made ch 5 on SA, ch 6 on SE and ch 7 on SH in my transmitter mix page. Nothing in the input page. In RF I assigned ch8 to SA mode, ch 9 to SE throttle...
  4. F

Hey , just a thought. Are we talking about the same screen when we are talking calibration ? In RF you first edit a controller and assign your sticks and knobs. Then you go over to the calibration knob. I noticed many times that in the first screen things didn't behave as they should. But after...
  5. F

Hey Ray. Just noticed your post. It's a standard USB cable like found on telephone chargers. Use the usb connection on top of your radiomaster.
  6. F

Flapper ! You sure are THE MAN !!! Thank you a thousend times for the effort you just did. I had to read it a few times but now it is chrystal clear to me. Again, thank you, thank you ! I have posted this link in a few clubs I am in, hoping this can help as many people as possible. Greetz, Philippe.
  7. F

@ Flapper : Before I try your solution, can you please explain to me why you us a function and how I can "read" your channel 10 in the picture for example. You'd do me a big favour because I don't "see" it right now. ------------------- Okay. Followed your lead and this time everything works...
  8. F

Hey Flapper. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated ! Your proposal didn't seem to work when I copied it over. Hence my further search. I wil give your solution another try. Maybe I did something wrong. I don't fully understand the logic either. When I tried to assign a switch, I did have to...
  9. F

Hello Bill and Flapper. Thanks again for your help. Unfortunately this didn't help me much. I could not work with the settings you proposed. So, I started from scratch again. This is how I got it working : Turn on the radio. Make a new model and name it whatever you like. Don't try to bind...
  10. F

Hey Bill, thank you for your answer. I knew the dongle only allows for 8 channels. Hence , I was trying the USB way. I will look into your link. Thanks for the help. Philippe.
  11. F

Hello people. I have RF Evo with the RM TX16S. I use it with the Spektrum WS2000 dongle. I have setup my radio in RF, but no matter what I try, I cannot assign a switch, knob or slider to a channel higher than 8. This happens no matter if I am in USB mode or if I am using the dongle. In my...
Back