Recent content by flyingpigs647

1. flyingpigs647

Plane on a Treadmill will not "take off" Myth

ok facing forward ball speed relative to car = 100mph ball speed relative to ground = 200mph facing backwards ballspeed relative to car = 100mph but it would actually be that the car is moving away from the ball as below ballspeed relative to ground = 0 as it would stay in the same spot as...
  2. flyingpigs647

Plane on a Treadmill will not "take off" Myth

No. 1 ground speed (created by the belt) has nothing to do with airspeed think about it, you and speed the belt up as much as you like and the plane will not fly, you slow the belt down as much as you like ... and the plane will not fly. The plane NEEDS to have airspeed not ground speed. NO. 2...
  3. flyingpigs647

Twinstar V-Pitch_AV

hey guys this is a v pitch twinstar that i made to show people how to map the rudder in to the v pitch it was requested to be posted so here it is good fun to muck around with. so have some fun :) prop pitch is controled with the knob and the rudder also controls the pitch but...
  4. flyingpigs647

Twinstar V-Pitch_AV

flyingpigs647 submitted a new upload: Twinstar V-Pitch_AV View the Swap Page
  5. flyingpigs647

VPP for Gas-Powered Model?

the vector steered model can be done also it is the exact same except instead of controlling the pitch of the prop it would rotate the pod that the engine is in :) and sure thing ill put it on the swaps now :) Alex T :)
  6. flyingpigs647

heres a recording so you can see the result i have the radio gadget up so you can see the knob and i fly mode 2 so the left hand stick is the rudder :rolleyes: ;) :D Alex T
  7. flyingpigs647

ok ive figured it out in a simple way hehe first make two new servos name them v pitch left and v pitch right, or what ever is easiest for you then map them to two spare channels, e.g 6 and 7 then put two simple in put feeds in each then map two of these inputs to your pitch servo say you want...
  8. flyingpigs647

pilot ejection

you could make a parachute have a look at this thread the only thing would be the animation of it :rolleyes: https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=17693&highlight=parachute Alex T :rolleyes:
  9. flyingpigs647

try this make you plane electric, then set up the vpp. after this make the plane powered by an internal combustion engine the vpp should still be there and should still work on the assigned switch Alex T :D
  10. flyingpigs647

G4 in aus?

hi thanks for your help ;) Alex T
  11. flyingpigs647

G4 in aus?

hey guys i have been looking around on the net and in store for realflight g4 is there a set date that g4 will be in aus? Alex T :D
  12. flyingpigs647

Screen Shot of The month contest

hey guys heres a couple of mine i hope you like them :) Alex T
  13. flyingpigs647

Giles 202

thats the one ski :D thanks heaps for your help Alex T
  14. flyingpigs647

Giles 202

hey guys i know that there was a giles 202 made for g3 and i know this because i once had it. but then lost it to a computer crash ( yes i know opjose, i should of backed them up :p (sorry couldn't resist)) i havent needed it since but i have now got a new giles in real life so i was wondering...
  15. flyingpigs647

A new 3d model

well guys i have now got the combat wing on the swaps any feed back on here would be great hope you all enjoy it :D Alex T
Back