Recent content by Free_Beer

1. F

FLEX INNOVATIONS CAP 232 1_AV

Took some time to edit the Cap to fly well as the original was horribly unrealistic. The wireframes don't line up with the visuals, but a lot of things needed moved around and tweaked for it to fly properly. I have no idea what the real one flys like so its not based off of anything, just...
  2. F

FLEX INNOVATIONS CAP 232 1_AV

Free_Beer submitted a new upload: FLEX INNOVATIONS CAP 232 1_AV View the Swap Page
  3. F

Python 3D_AV

3D edit for the Python bipe in RF Evolution. The flight model in RF Evo is severely broken and I wanted to fix it. Unfortunately, no amount of editing could fix it and I resorted to editing the vehicle file to load the Python graphic model onto the Ultimate Biplane wireframe. the wireframe...
  4. F

Python 3D_AV

Free_Beer submitted a new upload: Python 3D_AV View the Swap Page
  5. F

Extra_NG 1_AV

Edit of the NG. It flew awful when I downloaded it and I'm not sure if it was because I imported into the newer Evo or what. Either way here's my edit that's not perfect but I kinda like it.
  6. F

Extra_NG 1_AV

cale10 submitted a new upload: Extra_NG 1_AV View the Swap Page
  7. F

ElectriFly Edge 540T OK_AV

Not my best work, but its O.K.
  8. F

ElectriFly Edge 540T OK_AV

cale10 submitted a new upload: ElectriFly Edge 540T OK_AV View the Swap Page
  9. F

Extra 330sc 60cc_AV

Idk how I feel about this one. Some days I really like it and other days I hate it. Does a gnarly pinwheel though.
  10. F

Extra 330sc 60cc_AV

cale10 submitted a new upload: Extra 330sc 60cc_AV View the Swap Page
  11. F

RF 7.50-9.5 Physics compatability

No specific EA/ AV, but pretty much any EA/ AV meant for a newer version of RF since I am still on 7.5. Yes, I assume that because they fly badly in 7.5 that they should fly better (or at least how the designer intended them to fly) on 9.5. But, if the physics were not updated between the 7.5...
  12. F

RF 7.50-9.5 Physics compatability

Hey everyone, recently I've been hearing that the physics used in RF 9.0/9.5 are the same physics used in 7.5. Is there any truth to that? It would be nice if planes from 9.5 downloaded onto my 7.5 flew the same on either version but I just can't find any solid information/ evidence of this...
  13. F

Ultimate Biplane 100CC_AV

baller 100cc edit
  14. F

Ultimate Biplane 100CC_AV

cale10 submitted a new upload: Ultimate Biplane 100CC_AV View the Swap Page
  15. F

Thunderbolt Sbach 35% 3D_AV

good 3D edit of the Sbach. make sure particle quality is set to high for best smoke
Back