Recent content by Geoff2005

1. G

Model Creation - Is there a "how to" sticky somewhere?

Hi All, I have a couple of models done from plans in Fusion 360 and can see there is a way to move them into 3dsmax, is there a "how to" for turning into RF model? cheers Geoff
  2. G

Can Interlink Controller be used with MS Flight Sim

Found as long I have Interlink connected before starting MS Flight Sim its all good. Doesn't seem to crash and the four main functions (throt, ail, rudd, ele) all assigned correctly as default
  3. G

Can Interlink Controller be used with MS Flight Sim

Just wondering if the Futaba Interlink controller can be used as input to other software like MS Flight Simulator?
  4. G

Mixing rudder into throttle on a twin

thanks for the info bosshawg, all done and and working on a P38 :)
  5. G

Mixing rudder into throttle on a twin

Is it possible to mix rudder into the throttle inputs on a twin to increase yaw rate? If so how is it achieved? regards Geoff
  6. G

Electrifly Reactor 3D

I'll have to get one
  7. G

Electrifly Reactor 3D

Anyone got a real one of these, does it fly as well as in G4.5? Sweet combo of "in the groove" speed or slow 3D characteristics.
  8. G

I need help with multiplayer connection

Replaced router with a Netgear and hey presto multiplayer works with no need to change settings. :) So no problem with Norton IS 2009 Firewall. Thanks for your help guys
  9. G

I thought it could be the case but then there is no option to be affirmative with ports except an area called virtual server that allows one port per IP.
  10. G

Changed form "both" to "UDP". IP is in specified range. Disabled UPnP. PFPortChecker gives a neagtive result :( I have a netgear router, maybe I'll try that.
  11. G

I've changed what I can in the router setup, attached images to show settings I ran PFPortCheckerfor 61235 and got an affirmative result. Still no multiplayer joy though (even with Norton Firewall disabled).
  12. G

Hi all, Just upgraded to 4.50.047. Prior to the upgrade if I selected search internet for sessions I could see hosts but could not join. After upgrade I just get error message saying cannot connect to server. Running Vista with Norton IS 2009, firewall is set to allow G4.exe and have tried...
  13. G

Glider Launch

Thanks for that Fangar, I'll give that a go
  14. G

Glider Launch

I'm sure I've overlooked something obvious but I can't see how to launch a glider as if it were on a winch or bungee. Any clues? Geoff
  15. G

Can the streamers be cut by other models in multiplayer?

Anybody managed to cut streamers in multiplayer?
Back