Recent content by ghidora

1. G

Problems connecting for online updates? Read this.

Dave, just so you know, you're not the only one getting that error. I just started getting it. Very strange. I know I tried a week or two ago and didn't get it. I wonder if it is a timing issue or if their server is flakey?
  2. G

Can't install RealFlight Add-ons Volume 3: setup.exe crashes

You have to download and run the installation fix executable from the link in my second post. It will install vol. 3 for you. Then the next step is to call tech support and they will give a code that generates a code for you to give to them, then they will generate a new code for you to enter...
  3. G

Well, I can't get it to verify. rfaov3cdverify.exe is now crashing as was mentioned in the other post on this board. I guess I'm going to have to call tech support and probably sit on the phone for hours on hold.
  4. G

I forgot to mention that I searched these forums for someone with the same problem and found nothing. Well, I tried again and must have typed the right thing in, setup.exe, and found a post mentioning the same thing. It mentioned GreatPlanesInstallationFix.exe, so I googled it. Found another...
  5. G

Hello, I sent an email off to rfsupport@greatplanes.com and have yet to get a response, so I am posting this here to see if it is any faster. I've installed G3, add-ons volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, all without a problem, but every time I try to install volume 3, setup.exe crashes. I have tried to...
Back