Recent content by Gimpster

1. G

Precision Aerobatics Extra MXa_AV

This is my revision of the Precision Aerobatics Extra MX. In this edit I have attempted to correct the things I felt needed to be fixed. I think in the end it flies better and more true to what I hope the real model is like. There are mixes included that correct the pitch coupling in KE as...
  2. G

Precision Aerobatics Extra MXa_AV

Gimpster submitted a new upload: Precision Aerobatics Extra MXa_AV View the Swap Page
  3. G

Carbon Traveler Convertible on its way...

Sunday morning my real one was being a PitA. Twice the left wing pulled loose from its mounts under a 3/4 power loop and sent the little monster back to mother earth in a nice pile of chaos. No real damage but a bummer none the less. I need to add some material to the end of the CF rods I...
  4. G

Well this has been a useful tool for sure. After much experimenting today I know know that I need to re-adjust my real plane as with a few tweaks to CoG and control surface throw adjustments this becomes very entertaining and easy to fly machine. Thanks again 0xdeadbeef :)
  5. G

After deleting the aircraft and re-importing it under ver 3.5 it all is working fine. It seems that ver3.0 did not know how to handle the movable pods and hosed it all up. The aircraft in its original config from 0xdeadbeef flies very much like my real one. I only tweaked a few things in the...
  6. G

CTC Neon Orange and Neon Yellow_CS

CTC Neon Orange & Neon Yellow Color Scheme
  7. G

CTC Neon Orange and Neon Yellow_CS

Gimpster submitted a new upload: CTC Neon Orange and Neon Yellow_CS View the Swap Page
  8. G

CTC Grey and Red_CS

Grey and Red Color Scheme
  9. G

CTC Grey and Red_CS

Gimpster submitted a new upload: CTC Grey and Red_CS View the Swap Page
  10. G

CTC Blue and Yellow_CS

CTC Blue and Yellow
  11. G

CTC Blue and Yellow_CS

Gimpster submitted a new upload: CTC Blue and Yellow_CS View the Swap Page
  12. G

Carbon Traveler Convertible - Gimpsters Setup_AV

CTC - Komodo Outrunner - 3c800 LiPo
  13. G

Carbon Traveler Convertible - Gimpsters Setup_AV

Gimpster submitted a new upload: Carbon Traveler Convertible - Gimpsters Setup_AV View the Swap Page
  14. G

I was not intending to bad mouth your work and I do not know why the pods were the wrong dimention on my system. I had assumed that it was the same for everyone. Obviously I was mistaken. After some more poking around my instalation I have discovered that this is not limited to just this...
  15. G

I love how the plane turned out. It looks very much like the one I have hanging on my wall. Ok, it took me awhile to figure out why the plane did not fly as it is supose to. It appears that when my app inported the file it altered the size and shape of all of the movable pods. All of them...
Back