Recent content by gobbleDgook

1. G

How to copy a physics model to another graphical model?

OK.... so I found the "*.plnG3" files in the planes folder. And I open that and see the physics model structure. Under [Main] there's this: BasedOn=o:\rfv3\image\planes\Simple Flier.bse That's the link to the graphics model. So I just changed it to BasedOn=o:\rfv3\image\planes\E3D.bse The...
  2. G

How to copy a physics model to another graphical model?

I created a physics model for a custom plane I've been working on. I modeled it starting with a standard G3.5 plane but I want to try it as a tail-dragger instead of tricycle gear. So I need to copy/ paste the whole physics model to another standard G3.5 model. Any way to do that? I thought I...
  3. G

100% Yak-54 gDg_AV

I took LevelTrim's 100% Yak and made several physics changes. More fuel, redid the engine (it had 4 different engines?!), smoke and most important added more lift and drag to the wing. G3.5 does not do a good job modeling big planes but you can force it to fly pretty good with the right...
  4. G

100% Yak-54 gDg_AV

gobbleDgook submitted a new upload: 100% Yak-54 gDg_AV View the Swap Page
  5. G

gDg_L-39 8X_RC

L-39 8X Challenge I invented a little game for myself. You're welcome to try. Start with a stock L-39, make the engine 8 times bigger NOT just increasing thrust! Make these 4 engine changes only, no other changes allowed: fuel consumption = 80 oz max thrust = 216 lbs min thrust = 16 lbs...
  6. G

gDg_L-39 8X_RC

gobbleDgook submitted a new upload: gDg_L-39 8X_RC View the Swap Page
  7. G

Jesse_L-39_STOL_stadium_RC

Demo of my L-39 STOL version at the soccer field. NOTE: this plane has a wing loading of 70 oz/sq. ft. wet (really seventy) weight: 40 lbs. thrust: 70 lbs.
  8. G

Jesse_L-39_STOL_stadium_RC

gobbleDgook submitted a new upload: Jesse_L-39_STOL_stadium_RC View the Swap Page
  9. G

Jesse_L-39_STOL_RC

Demo of my L-39 STOL version at RF ranch NOTE: this plane has a wing loading of 70 oz/sq. ft. wet (really seventy) weight: 40 lbs. thrust: 70 lbs.
  10. G

Jesse_L-39_STOL_RC

gobbleDgook submitted a new upload: Jesse_L-39_STOL_RC View the Swap Page
  11. G

Jesse_L-39_spot_landing_RC

Demo of my L-39 STOL version at flight school showing vertical performance. Nice spot landing. NOTE: this plane has a wing loading of 70 oz/sq. ft. wet (really seventy) weight: 40 lbs. thrust: 70 lbs. Flight time 33 sec. max dist above ground 746 ft.
  12. G

Jesse_L-39_spot_landing_RC

gobbleDgook submitted a new upload: Jesse_L-39_spot_landing_RC View the Swap Page
  13. G

crazy jet_AV

This is one of my old modified L-39s. I lost some of the newer ones but this is still fun. Modified L-39 features an STOL (short takeoff and landing) flight mode with thrust-vectored down and gyro-stabilized spoileron roll control for stable slow flight. Also has air brakes and smoke. By...
  14. G

crazy jet_AV

gobbleDgook submitted a new upload: crazy jet_AV View the Swap Page
  15. G

gDg_F-86 Sabre (Turbine) VG V2_4_RC

Demo flight for my Sabre VG. Stock weight and engine, physics model matches the visual model.
Back